1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waterproof Molex type connectors

Discussion in 'Camping & Outdoor Gear' started by Cube Dweller, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Cube Dweller

Cube Dweller Moderator

Anyone know of a source? I've looked thru the Mouser(sp?) catalog and didn't see anything. Don't want to pony up for Cannon plugs if I don't have to.

:beer:

2. GulfShoresFJ60

GulfShoresFJ60

Watek Wire

You might try Watek. Here is a link to the connectors, but if the link doesn't work just go to Waytekwire.com and then go to multi-pin connectors in the category selection area. Molex Style Connectors

Hope this might help. I'm looking at buying most of my electrical components from Waytek.

3. nat

nat

Media:
  4. pappy

pappy photosynthesizing Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    You can get Weatherpak connectors from Waytek and Delcity.net. Keep in mind they need a special tool to install, and it ain't cheap. Packard 56 connectors are another option. Waytek, Delcity, and it looks like American AutoWire (didn't know about this company) sell them. The tool is cheaper, but they are not water proof.

My FJ40 project is getting Weatherpak connectors, with a few Packard 56. Harness looks stinkin' factory.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">