SOLD Wash DC: 2008 Land Cruiser, Built, 186K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Washington, District of Columbia United States
Color
White
IMG_6383.jpeg

Adding a note about proceeds:

A portion of the proceeds from this sale will go towards my recently launched nonprofit that is focused on deploying Land Cruisers for humanitarian aid and disaster relief projects abroad. I've been working on this over the last two years in collaboration with staff from Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings and a couple other Mudders. I hope this will add a bonus layer of interest for the potential sale of this truck.

Up for sale is my built 2008 Land Cruiser. In great condition with zero rust. 186k Miles. Asking $28,000 SOLD

This is a dream truck. I have spent a good amount of time and money building it out and baselining. I bought it in June 2022. I am the third owner. It was owned by the CEO of a prominent Oklahoma cattle ranch and then by an Oklahoma businessman who drove it between Oklahoma City and Arlington, Virginia for a couple years before I bought it locally in Arlington.

Feel free to ask any questions here. It runs great. No issues to report. I have a clean and clear title in hand. Two remotes. Original manuals. No accidents. More info can be found in my build thread:

Build includes everything you need to mount an expedition anywhere:
- ARB bumpers front and rear
- ARB front recovery points
- Warn Evo 10s winch
- Old Man Emu Nitrocharger 2" lift with medium weight springs (12" of ground clearance and rides nice)
- Budbuilt Rock Sliders
- Budbuilt full skid set (front, engine, transfer case, transmission, gas tank)
- 33" K02 tires with 5k miles on them
- Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers
- GMRS radio and antenna
- Brand new OEM CV axle in box (as trail spare)
- This truck has factory clear glass. Only available in 2008 for the US market 200 series. It currently has privacy tint for the backseat and cargo area.

Maintenance I've performed:
* Please see my build thread for full list
- New transfer case actuator
- New clock spring
- New lower control arms
- New springs and shocks
- New tires
- New PCV valve
- New Air filters
- New factory carpeted floor mats
- New OEM shift knob
- New OEM battery
- Oil changes

Maintenance the previous owner performed:
- New radiator
- New starter
- Other maintenance was performed as recommended by his independent mechanic

Interior is in very good condition. Exterior of truck is nearly flawless. Front and Rear ARB bumpers could use a refresh. Slight dent in the front ARB bumper. Some surface rust on the rear ARB bumper. Two tiny door dings on the passenger side doors (can be removed by a dent doctor). Driver's side mirror got a crack in the black plastic when a bus knocked into the mirror. A couple small dents on the roof under the cross bars. Aftermarket Pilkington windshield has a rock chip. It looks like it could use a repair for the HVAC recirculate flap that sits at the back of the glove box, a very common issue, but the HVAC works fine so I haven't attempted a repair on this yet. Rear passenger heated seat does not work. Center console cooler box does not work. No surprises.

This is an awesome and rare truck that was done right. Feel free to DM or ask questions in this thread. Thanks for looking!

IMG_8880.PNG

1655523450179.png

966EDC38-73A3-445A-A8E9-58D69507E0AE.jpeg

Last edited:
I was gifted a copy of the CarFax from a kind Mudder. If anyone wants to see it let me know. It looks like I ended up being the 2nd registered owner. Zero accidents for this rig.

1708965574706.png

Last edited:
Adding a note about proceeds:

A portion of the proceeds from this sale will go towards my recently launched nonprofit that is focused on deploying Land Cruisers for humanitarian aid and disaster relief projects abroad. I've been working on this over the last two years in collaboration with staff from Toyota Gibraltar Stockholdings and a couple other Mudders. I hope this will add a bonus layer of interest for the potential sale of this truck.

Thanks for looking,

Nick

1708971374780.png

IMG_3395.jpeg

IMG_3400.jpeg

A0E16E72-3E0A-4AEE-8D50-703F02490D1C.jpeg

Last edited:
This build is the most affordable UN ready daily driving trial rig on here. If I was in a different position this would be added to the garage. Either way GLWS!

A few action shots... make an offer while you can. Lots of interest so far.

IMG_9480.jpeg

PXL_20221022_152014334.jpeg

IMG_3716.png

IMG_2589.jpeg

IMG_2571.jpeg

IMG_8805.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom