Warn VR10000 and arb bullbar. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Searched around and couldn't find what I was looking for. I did however find something on a 100 series but not really the same.
I was curious about the vr10k and mounting to the arb. Can you relocate the control pack on those and most importantly, will it mount to the bumper?

I have a Warn M10,000 winch on my ARB, not sure if your winch has similar foot print or not. The solenoid pack is on the motor with two hose clamps. Solenoid pack is on the driver side.

For the most part any of those winches in the same weight class 8000 LBS to 12000LBS will share the same foot print (except for some like the Warn8274) I would be pretty sure that the VR10 will fit in the ARB but I would be more worried about the solenoid pack that is now semi-integrated in the new VR10. If you are ok with relocating a solenoid pack it should fit fine.

~Jeff

I guess there are 2 different versions of the vr10k. The older is more like the m8k design and the new is different. According to the website the controls can be removed and relocated.

Do you mean something like this?

Not sure if its the same winch, definitely not the same bumper, but you can do pretty much the same thing

Have this exact setup. No problems with mounting, I've got the control pack sitting right on top of the winch drum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom