Wanted Wanted - Eastern USA FJ40/BJ40 in good condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On the wise advice of a fellow member of this community, I'm attempting to locate someone in the community who may be interested in parting with their FJ40. My price range is $15k to $19k. To be clear, I'm not a purist, I don't care about how original it is or "rare model years", if it's USA spec or imported, etc. I want a nice looking rig that runs well. I'm not expecting a frame-off restoration at this price but I'm not looking to put lots of work into it.

I'm looking for the following

Must have
- Good running condition
- Interior in good condition
- Paint newer or in good condition
- 4-speed trans

Prefer strongly
- Power steering
- Heater
- Later years of production

Ideally would have
- Aftermarket AC
- Front Disks

I'm located in SE PA but can drive within 5-7 hours each way. I'm also willing to ship for the right deal if it's not within a 7 hour drive.

Not quite what I’m looking for but thanks.
I have cash and will be buying within the next 4-6 weeks if I can find the deal I’m looking for.

$22k
DSC_0245.JPG

On the wise advice of a fellow member of this community, I'm attempting to locate someone in the community who may be interested in parting with their FJ40. My price range is $15k to $19k. To be clear, I'm not a purist, I don't care about how original it is or "rare model years", if it's USA spec or imported, etc. I want a nice looking rig that runs well. I'm not expecting a frame-off restoration at this price but I'm not looking to put lots of work into it.

I'm looking for the following

Must have
- Good running condition
- Interior in good condition
- Paint newer or in good condition
- 4-speed trans

Prefer strongly
- Power steering
- Heater
- Later years of production

Ideally would have
- Aftermarket AC
- Front Disks

I'm located in SE PA but can drive within 5-7 hours each way. I'm also willing to ship for the right deal if it's not within a 7 hour drive.

Check your PM

Thanks for the PM and thanks to a few others who reached out. I want to reiterate that the max I can spend is $15k to $19k. Hopeing to find one soon, I'm nearly ready to buy.

Thanks for the PM and thanks to a few others who reached out. I want to reiterate that the max I can spend is $15k to $19k. Hopeing to find one soon, I'm nearly ready to buy.
I guess they think, if your "maximum" $15k is flexible to $19K .. your 19K can flexible too..:) Good luck with finding your FJ40

I’m interested and yes I’m talking USD. What do you have? Can you share info and pics?

Hi, I have the deal of a lifetime for you. I'm moving and need to sell my 70 FJ. Here it is:

Hard to say. You don’t see them too often. If they are rusted pretty bad less than $10k. If it’s really bad then less than $5k. For a near perfect ones I’ve seen them listed in the low and mid $20k’s.

I HAVE A 1980 BJ40 with only 96,000 miles. Everything works as it should, glass, paint and seals all in amazing shape and all original. Minor areas of rust. Can send you pics.12,000 . Located in Costa Rica. Easy to transfer the title and just drive it home.

search these classifieds for the following 1980 BJ40, 96,000 miles, location Liberia Costa Rica

IMG_20190415_095715783.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom