Wanted Wanted - Blue Mica Front Right Fender 8L4 - Land Cruiser 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I have been shopping for a used front right fender for my land cruiser 100 series, Blue Mica, Color Code 8L4 within the US. Color same as the attached picture;

Please let me know location, price, and pictures!

Thanks

Used-1999-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-1665799586.jpg

You are probably screwed then. Buy a new one and have it painted.

Hi All, what is the best/cheapest way to ship a fender from Eugene, OR to Dearborn, Michigan? I have found the fender but I am having trouble shipping it with 200$ budget. Anyone can help. The weight on the fender is 10 IB, dimensions are 55x35x10.

Hi All, what is the best/cheapest way to ship a fender from Eugene, OR to Dearborn, Michigan? I have found the fender but I am having trouble shipping it with 200$ budget. Anyone can help. The weight on the fender is 10 IB, dimensions are 55x35x10.

shipping anything large these days is just stupid high
it's not the weight, it is the size of the package
$200 total purchase and shipping?
or
$200 for shipping only?

chance of damage on the fender is very high as there isn't any structure to the fender when it is off the rig,
weight of the fender is 10lbs but after it is packaged, my guess would be 25-35 lbs total weight

shipping anything large these days is just stupid high
it's not the weight, it is the size of the package
$200 total purchase and shipping?
or
$200 for shipping only?

chance of damage on the fender is very high as there isn't any structure to the fender when it is off the rig,
weight of the fender is 10lbs but after it is packaged, my guess would be 25-35 lbs total weight
Thank you very much for your reply! I agree with you. It should be treated as fragile item.

Sorry, what I meant 200$ total shipping as I already found and bought it but now shipping it is giving me headache :frown:. Any ideas would be appreciated.

my WAG for shipping, unless the shipper does lots of business with the shipping company and gets very good rates, will be $250-300

did you ever price out a new fender and painting cost?

my WAG for shipping, unless the shipper does lots of business with the shipping company and gets very good rates, will be $250-300

did you ever price out a new fender and painting cost?
There is company in Texas cost around1000$ for an OEM fender painted same color but it is way out my budget. An OEM fender at the dealer cost around 327$ (black) without tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom