Wanted Wanted! 100 Series fender flares Northern VA/DC Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, just thought i give this a shot, the cruiser and i got into a little scuffle with some trees, we got our asses kicked, now i'm looking for some fender flares to cover up the damages. If you have set for sale please let me know, this is a huge item i don't think anyone would want to ship, so maybe someone has it locally. Thanks!

Trail Damage
33263688153_c8515df4b1_b.jpg

Just deflare. only the GCC sold 100s with flares so they are very hard to find.

Just deflare. only the GCC sold 100s with flares so they are very hard to find.

The flare will cover up the nasty gashes on both sides, i looked at the pics, and the rear fender flares will block the trail damage. Kinda embarrassing but it's 100% user error, did this same trail in my jeep and forgot the land cruiser was a tad wider. :(

The flare will cover up the nasty gashes on both sides, i looked at the pics, and the rear fender flares will block the trail damage. Kinda embarrassing but it's 100% user error, did this same trail in my jeep and forgot the land cruiser was a tad wider. :(

Understand. But so will paint, rhino liner etc. I love flares on 80s but on 100s they're abysmal imo. And as stated very hard to find. De flare once and be done. Not to mention you'll never have to worry about ripping one off again.

I had the rear fender area repaired, couldn't find anything locally so :(

i'll probably ding that area again, i'm Asian, we're bad drivers...when that happens, i'll be posting here again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom