Wanted: 07-09 GX470 Less than 130K Preferably White or Silver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey CSC members,

I am a long time lurker and a future member. I have been on MUD for a while and am ready to buy a rig.

I was watching for a 03+ 100 series for a while but after driving one the wife said it was too big for DD use (boo).

We decided we want a GX470 after driving a friend's (and after talking to Murf at CBT). I have begun my search. I missed out on one in El Paso last month and one in the LA area just last weekend.

I am looking for:
2007-2009 120 Series - Preferably a GX but would consider a Limited 4Runner.
Looking for less than 130K
I would prefer white or silver
looking to buy private party

I have the CL search locked down. If you know anyone thinking about selling/upgrading to something new please let me know. I figured there is no better group to ask than this group right here.

I found my 2004 on CL. Beige, with 180k miles, would have preferred white or silver too.

Inside was very dirty, but it had a mountain of service records. Only needed CVs, which I am doing myself, and good cleaning which took me a few hours. Air suspension already converted to coils. Person I bought it from just had the timing belt done for the third time at 179k, so the previous owners were super meticulous about maintenance.

I think with these rigs, a good service history could up your mileage range and give you more options.

I found my 2004 on CL. Beige, with 180k miles, would have preferred white or silver too.

Inside was very dirty, but it had a mountain of service records. Only needed CVs, which I am doing myself, and good cleaning which took me a few hours. Air suspension already converted to coils. Person I bought it from just had the timing belt done for the third time at 179k, so the previous owners were super meticulous about maintenance.

I think with these rigs, a good service history could up your mileage range and give you more options.

I’m willing to wait for the right 07-09. The aux port will be nice since 99% of these have NAV and can’t be upgraded.

My wife didn't like the look of the GX470 in 2004 and still doesn't like them today, tried talking her into buying a newer used one again. Her 2004 4Runner with the 4.7 V8 needs stocks and some bushings. Maybe time for a lift and beef up the suspension to handle the bull bar I have for it.:meh: She has mentioned a next generation 4Runner in the future.:hmm:

I regret selling my 07 with KDSS. It had under 100k (iirc) on it and I let it go for $16k about 4 years ago. I may be looking for another, not in silver or white though ;) and I'm not scared of mileage, these are way too underappreciated.

I regret selling my 07 with KDSS. It had under 100k (iirc) on it and I let it go for $16k about 4 years ago. I may be looking for another, not in silver or white though ;) and I'm not scared of mileage, these are way too underappreciated.
Okay. If I find one not silver or white I’ll buy it for you. If you find a white or silver one you get it for me.

Hey CSC members,

I am a long time lurker and a future member. I have been on MUD for a while and am ready to buy a rig.

I was watching for a 03+ 100 series for a while but after driving one the wife said it was too big for DD use (boo).

We decided we want a GX470 after driving a friend's (and after talking to Murf at CBT). I have begun my search. I missed out on one in El Paso last month and one in the LA area just last weekend.

I am looking for:
2007-2009 120 Series - Preferably a GX but would consider a Limited 4Runner.
Looking for less than 130K
I would prefer white or silver
looking to buy private party

I have the CL search locked down. If you know anyone thinking about selling/upgrading to something new please let me know. I figured there is no better group to ask than this group right here.
Just spotted a white 07 at the Mercedes dealership in Tucson. No other details as I was driving by on my lunch break.

Looks clean.

E0ED16B4-1AB2-4CFC-A851-7CB0E8F74A8C.jpeg

82889CF8-C0DA-414D-82FC-588E59CBFC9A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom