vsv for egr, where to buy from? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im looking for an fj60 vacuum switch valve vsv part# 89570-60060. I am having trouble locating one. Not on SOR, Cruiserparts, Cruiser yard. Amayama says to have one in japan, but site appears a little sketchy. Anyone with experience with them? or ....Recommendations where to get one?

you can use another VSV from another Toyota as a substitute, might have to change a wire or connection but it will function the same, I think I have one I was going to use as a replacement, I'll see if I can find a part #

Amayama is legit. I have purchased many things from them with no problems.

this will work, you will have to make a jumper or cut the round plug off the one thats there and wire it up. the black cap on it is just a vent/filter(to air), you can pull it off(and it has a metal pipe coming out) and hook up the other(3rd) vac line to it or if needed cap off the vent port(if only needed on application) these work for the AC idle up, fj62 vac solenoids etc, handy to just have around as a spare.....

the bracket can be removed and the bracket for the old one may fit but lots of places it will mount to and look correct.

got this one just a few months ago, think it was around $30

Last edited:
New is discontinued from Toyota/Denso.

I have a few used ones to sell. $40 delivered via Priority Mail.
DSC09722.JPG

DSC09721.JPG

New is discontinued from Toyota/Denso.

I have a few used ones to sell. $40 delivered via Priority Mail.
View attachment 1262931
View attachment 1262932

Trying to send you a PM but don't have time to find it this am (although im sure its right in front of me somewhere!).
I will take one of those if they are working. lmk how you would like payment, and I would love it ASAP, hah.
Thanks again.

this will work, you will have to make a jumper or cut the round plug off the one thats there and wire it up. the black cap on it is just a vent/filter(to air), you can pull it off(and it has a metal pipe coming out) and hook up the other(3rd) vac line to it or if needed cap off the vent port(if only needed on application) these work for the AC idle up, fj62 vac solenoids etc, handy to just have around as a spare.....

the bracket can be removed and the bracket for the old one may fit but lots of places it will mount to and look correct.

got this one just a few months ago, think it was around $30

Will this also work for the transfer case vacuum shift on a 62? I guess I need to replace mine since it's taking forever for it to actually shift into 4wd after pushing the button.

Trying to send you a PM but don't have time to find it this am (although im sure its right in front of me somewhere!).
I will take one of those if they are working. lmk how you would like payment, and I would love it ASAP, hah.
Thanks again.
Please send some farthings via Paypal to my mud ID at gmail.com. I'll pop it in a Priority mail box promptly.
Thank you for helping clear a tiny bit of shelf space. :cheers:

Yes.
Will this also work for the transfer case vacuum shift on a 62? I guess I need to replace mine since it's taking forever for it to actually shift into 4wd after pushing the button.

Still have this VSV sitting on the desk. LMK if you want it still. Thanks!
Thanks Jim, Sorry for the super delayed response. I got one from George already, as he was closer (less mail time), and haven't been on in a while, trying to fix (and break) more exhaust parts. I guess I didnt have my email notifications set up properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom