VSC LIGHT ON 2008 LX 570 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaned MAF sensor unplugged battery light went off for 3 weeks and now back on.. anyone had this issue before? Only code that comes back was a minor air flow code.

MAF could be bad. Check the actual code. I had to replace mine in the last year and the replacement also went bad after a few months. I'd get the OEM version vs. aftermarket. Mine would be off for a long period of time and then a lengthy of trip and highway driving would trigger it.

MAF could be bad. Check the actual code. I had to replace mine in the last year and the replacement also went bad after a few months. I'd get the OEM version vs. aftermarket. Mine would be off for a long period of time and then a lengthy of trip and highway driving would trigger it.
Since replacing with OEM have you had any issues? Thanks

Since replacing with OEM have you had any issues? Thanks
None since and I made a 1500 mile trip before Christmas. 205000 miles and runs like it's new. I made the same trip in October and I had four issues of stalling and throwing the code.

Read your codes to zero in on your specific issue. If it's MAF, I recommend the OEM replacement vs. some cheap parts store option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom