VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who? Are we going to have a new member?
No, local friend who is more of a collector/restorer. He has had an FJ40 before. Good news is the truck
will be refurbished to good running order and be well taken care of. It will remain local and I expect
by middle of next summer it will be idling quietly in my driveway. I’ve thrown in full soft doors and soft top.
It will remain all original.

BTW - ISO factory front bumper for FJ40. There wasn’t a decent bumper on this truck and he isn’t interested
in a cheap channel bumper
ISO seat belts with shoulder harness. I’ve got a factory roll bar with it, be nice to make it safer

No, local friend who is more of a collector/restorer. He has had an FJ40 before. Good news is the truck
will be refurbished to good running order and be well taken care of. It will remain local and I expect
by middle of next summer it will be idling quietly in my driveway. I’ve thrown in full soft doors and soft top.
It will remain all original.

BTW - ISO factory front bumper for FJ40. There wasn’t a decent bumper on this truck and he isn’t interested
in a cheap channel bumper
ISO seat belts with shoulder harness. I’ve got a factory roll bar with it, be nice to make it safer
New painted OEM bumpers are still available- from TPD, $200 including shipping plus GST

Looking for a spare 60 stock steelie , also looking for the chrome license plate bulb/ outer handle tail gate piece for a 60 as well.

Thanks

So, I don't really want to sell this thing, because it's the cats ass for body swaps and that sortof thing, but I don't have much use for it at the moment, and it's an awkward ****er to store.

So if anyone has a project where it'd be useful let me know. Some sort of long term loan where I don't have to look at it would be good with me. At it's lowest, it fit through an 8' high door at my old place. Drill a couple holes for pins (or use muffler clamps) and you can raise it up a couple feet. Has good casters that roll easily when it's loaded.

Bought it years ago to flip my boat over. Mostly been in my way ever since...:lol:

vgE2osby0j46S9ZF_m7hhxWT5-ofWz6gf-taL57RHWc5gHYVvNCCNncUHAlxZNcPPlKuhwiuvzXH_JDgMHzRfSpTn7TfHcsAjQRDJLu_MgC0NqiJUMr0KwgRNcqzDuQw77xhvUBH-aQuK-PLZ5iRbjcjlheQgfLRo9jjzwh7_ruMBsUaZDFCl4EvUQTxreQVdabVLmLQajMLs0RxcttF_GobgOMRl_6M1qODQIduDT2NCDE7gJTArFQeeNgiO4ZTR-Cf_JuNnyoW6PJBrz95GGAZTDqKjXfDmHDvWwV-Z2KiYKF5idDSe683_Ul1hmqkjkN2Nwo0UZu_oOtVVhS_ZtZNIjAYnNGT7q1EJzhL9f4zFF52I3w8MWun4-iI2_kpYgxlVetrkoc44ISgcWeVwc_dZjfqQrTJ4WhHWIWPxP9pgxAP6vJF62ejMDbhTtR_3Oe0fDqZrYYADLCvm3I4R2FH3vzN0vJ1zu4-mRssKnwLA505-GNE2VBiyIYLLAPdv8rUDobTtLFYg4_1LZlhUYIbPXYqGJuKWTitkev2wkmEeEjPJyw9dH0oXbKHxxmnfFXoW_iP288mwn9VVyxgwQCyYnTVdn45_qNQyqsvKx_8E80x2jmVxEQSPgQgz9RMxgLFo6dmPOOA3lbMxXZ6-Hu-p2xCa8KpLxw-WuJrExb238iJ05GBXpo=w834-h625-no

Spotted this. All he’s selling there is just a bit cheeper than what it sells for from aqualu before the taxes.

So, I don't really want to sell this thing, because it's the cats ass for body swaps and that sortof thing, but I don't have much use for it at the moment, and it's an awkward f***er to store.

So if anyone has a project where it'd be useful let me know. Some sort of long term loan where I don't have to look at it would be good with me. At it's lowest, it fit through an 8' high door at my old place. Drill a couple holes for pins (or use muffler clamps) and you can raise it up a couple feet. Has good casters that roll easily when it's loaded.

Bought it years ago to flip my boat over. Mostly been in my way ever since...:lol:

vgE2osby0j46S9ZF_m7hhxWT5-ofWz6gf-taL57RHWc5gHYVvNCCNncUHAlxZNcPPlKuhwiuvzXH_JDgMHzRfSpTn7TfHcsAjQRDJLu_MgC0NqiJUMr0KwgRNcqzDuQw77xhvUBH-aQuK-PLZ5iRbjcjlheQgfLRo9jjzwh7_ruMBsUaZDFCl4EvUQTxreQVdabVLmLQajMLs0RxcttF_GobgOMRl_6M1qODQIduDT2NCDE7gJTArFQeeNgiO4ZTR-Cf_JuNnyoW6PJBrz95GGAZTDqKjXfDmHDvWwV-Z2KiYKF5idDSe683_Ul1hmqkjkN2Nwo0UZu_oOtVVhS_ZtZNIjAYnNGT7q1EJzhL9f4zFF52I3w8MWun4-iI2_kpYgxlVetrkoc44ISgcWeVwc_dZjfqQrTJ4WhHWIWPxP9pgxAP6vJF62ejMDbhTtR_3Oe0fDqZrYYADLCvm3I4R2FH3vzN0vJ1zu4-mRssKnwLA505-GNE2VBiyIYLLAPdv8rUDobTtLFYg4_1LZlhUYIbPXYqGJuKWTitkev2wkmEeEjPJyw9dH0oXbKHxxmnfFXoW_iP288mwn9VVyxgwQCyYnTVdn45_qNQyqsvKx_8E80x2jmVxEQSPgQgz9RMxgLFo6dmPOOA3lbMxXZ6-Hu-p2xCa8KpLxw-WuJrExb238iJ05GBXpo=w834-h625-no

Yes please!!!

Looking for a spare 60 stock steelie , also looking for the chrome license plate bulb/ outer handle tail gate piece for a 60 as well.

Thanks

I have one as a spare. How much is it worth to you? Nice tire is included.

I would guess its about a 28-29 inch tire. Too dark outside to check. Might be monsters out there. I will trade for a 35" tire, mud style if you have anything like that?

Not sure, shoot me a price haha .What size tire is it? I am running 33’s.

I’m going to be creating an intercooler for the 60 in 2 1/2” piping. So wondering if anyone has any
SS 2 1/2” piping from previous project they don’t need. Especially any kinds of bends would be
good too.

I’m going to be creating an intercooler for the 60 in 2 1/2” piping. So wondering if anyone has any
SS 2 1/2” piping from previous project they don’t need. Especially any kinds of bends would be
good too.
Lots of inter coolers on domestic diesels

Enigma just posted a M101 trailer with RTT. 😎
It says sold on the link, that’s something else. Post #230 20 Oct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom