VA-GWNF Dec. 3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nevermind. Found the the direction. If any one's going from DC, MD, VA and would like to caravan, let me know. I am taking 66W -> 81S -> 11S -> 33E.

I'll be home for christmas, and will be more than happy to go on a run. Chris will probably want to too.

-Brian-

I have been out of town, so did not see this until now. I am going to try to get out of my plans tomorrow morning and join if that is cool. I will need to head out early afternoon, but can at least get in some good wheeling in the morning. Where is everyone meeting, and at what time? I will be coming from Leesburg if anyone is near by and wants to travel together.

Can some one PM me their cell number so I can call in case I am early or late? I sent a PM to Brandon waiting for him to get back to me.

Glad you're alright. So you've crossed over to the dark side and got a Toyota?:D

Riad said:
That would be me :D . Yeah, it's sort of a blur memory in my head now. I am up for this trip. What time you guys are planning to meet. I can't remeber the exact direction, can some one get the direction to me?

Thanks

Great time! Sorry I had to cut out early, I have a party to go to tonight for my wife's job.

That was some introduction to water crossings! I have never done any that deep. I am still trying to dry out everything that was inside the cruiser after that foot of water that got inside. Look forward to seeing everyone's pics, and will post my own if I can ever figure out how.

Good to meet all of ya. Lets do it again sometime.

Pete

(white tacoma with a bunch o' crap)

Yeah you guys that was awsome. We got to do it again. This time I will be on time. Well I will try to get some pics up when I can.

wow, what an awesome day. It was cold and full of water. 73Goat, moe.taco and myself crossed about 4'-5' of raging water. We all took on water, but no damage AT ALL:cool:
8 rides started the day. We ended up splitting into two groups b/c some of us thought the first creek crossing was too deep. HAHAHA. We meet back up after the three of us encountered what moe.taco is rolling through.

The group met back up in the middle of a trail. After taking the 3 80s and 1 60 back to the creek to show them the white caps we wheeled the rest of the day---Riven Rock area, Dictum (unsuccessfully-but no for lack of trying), and Second Mountain--where it felt like I was real close to flopping my junk.

Here are some pics. I am sure more will follow in a day or two....

stuck in GA said:
Yeah you guys that was awsome. We got to do it again. This time I will be on time. Well I will try to get some pics up when I can.
i second that. It was great meeting all you guys.
Being late was ALL my fault. Sorry and thanks for waitng :great:

Great trip guys.

It was definately alot of fun. We gotta do it again sometime and do some different trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom