Used Vic. people seem to think their CR*P is gold! Or is it me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$1,500 · '79 Land Cruiser BJ40 "B" motor

2C5333D8-6B83-492C-A063-8BF34453F97D.jpeg

I have never paid that much for a 3b attached to a h55 with a splitcase.

'Orange - proof that the owner is colour blind'

Still better off bringing up rust free rigs from the states, Jims FJ60 is so clean all original, Jays FJ60 mint original paint and zero rust on the frame..I brought in 4 61s from Japan mint no rust...I also brough a tan fj60 from Idaho that now runs around in Victoria.

Still better off bringing up rust free rigs from the states, Jims FJ60 is so clean all original, Jays FJ60 mint original paint and zero rust on the frame..I brought in 4 61s from Japan mint no rust...I also brough a tan fj60 from Idaho that now runs around in Victoria.

But then what you do with all that free time, instead of battling rust? Knitting, cross stitch?

I know he is very busy stopping his dog from being hit by a car while she is chasing an airplane. And fixing his kids cars.

She is the strangest dog in the world, always staring into the sky and once she spots a white plane trail, her fur goes up on her back and she goes crazy...starts chasing it...Haaaa

She is the strangest dog in the world, always staring into the sky and once she spots a white plane trail, her fur goes up on her back and she goes crazy...starts chasing it...Haaaa

How's the work on your kid's car coming along ;)

The car went well, but I forgot it was our 27 aniversy this weekend...maybe your suggestion for deliver with your friend is a good idea:)

Ok, I’ll ask her. Would you be able to drop it off to her house in Nanaimo for Tuesday @Diesel Cruiserman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom