used ARB 63qt price check (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I originally posted this up in the wrong section. So here it is now. I found a used ARB 63 qt for sale. Owner says it is about 2 years old. It looks to be a good price but thats what I need to know from you guys. What would be good price and what would be great price?

I really only want a 35-40qt. It is usually just me sometimes my wife and dogs. So I dont really need a 63qt. Do you guys think it would be hard to trade a 63 for a 35? Is the 63 too big for most people or is it a size that is in demand?

I have a 50 and a friend has a 63. Both are popular sizes. The 50 is taller with a smaller foot print and the 63 is shorter with a larger foot print. Only you can answer how big a cooler you need.

With a 50 my wife and I with animals are good from a weekend to week long. Some items don't need to be refrigerated like certain vegetables but do consider how long they might sit in a car that gets extremely hot inside to liveable back and forth again as you drive and park drive and park. Ultimately only cheese, eggs and meat need to go in my fridge but for the reasons noted above our cooler gets full quick.

At two years old, 1/2 price of new would be a great price, and $200 off new would be a good price.

I have worked out of a 45 qt fridge for many years, but wish I had bought a larger one to start with. 63 qt sounds about right, 80 is clearly too big. It's all trade offs though.

But if what you really want is a 35, I'd wait for that, or just buy one of the off-brand fridges like Wynter, Edgestar, TruckFridge in the size you really want.

I have an ARB 63qt that is 2 years old and I wouldn't give it up for less than $800. It pretty much has a lifetime warranty with the great service ARB has. It's only my wife and I and 2 dogs as well. It's like a house, you'll find a way to fill the space. And way better to have too much space than not enough. No more small ice chests that I have to bring and drinks are ALL cold. You'll be fine with a 63qt and you will find ways to fill it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom