Unknown Wires/Plugs under intake manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was replacing hoses under the intake manifold and saw this wire cluster that plugs into a Blue & Red "sensor/relay" and then into a white plug. This cluster also appears to run down the block a few feet and plugs in again there. My question is, what is this plug/wire assembly called(part# if it is available), and what are the blue & Red plugs called....sensor, relay?
Wires & Plugs - Manifold.jpg

Thanks, that diagram is useful....I see the wire part# 25712-66021
listed, but it appears to be discontinued. Any suggestions on how/where to find one? I will say that mine work fine now, but it sure looked "old" when inspecting the wires, thought it might be a good idea to have a replacement. The switches are still available, mine are working currently as well.

There are other threads on the forum that explain in detail how to identify the part numbers for the electrical connectors and you probably can order the connectors, the correct pins, and ultimately rebuild the harness yourself if needed.

Or, you can just download the Wiring Harness Repair Manual in the 80's Resource section...

You might as well download the EWD, while you're there. It'll answer all your questions.

Or, you can just download the Wiring Harness Repair Manual in the 80's Resource section...

You might as well download the EWD, while you're there. It'll answer all your questions.
Love that option....I will definitely look for those, I did previously download the FSM, but can't say I saw these.

They are there. If you can't find them, LMK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom