Undercarriage Protection Thoughts, Woolwax, Fluid Film? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

of course i have a jack and stands. but the ramps are more convenient if i don't need to remove wheels. never felt unsafe using them?

yes, i went w/ the "kit" from woolwax, so their gun. hopefully it works as advertised. went for the turnkey approach vs piecing this together...which is my normal approach to save a few $. but i really need to start factoring in my time 😃

i've spent the last year cleaning the superfund site that my driveway became after blowing up the trans cooler lines and coating the entire under carriage with ATF. it dripped for weeks as it emerged from every nook and cranny. you're telling me woolwax WON'T destroy it again? good to know!

Last edited:
of course i have a jack and stands. but the ramps are more convenient if i don't need to remove wheels. never felt unsafe using them?

yes, i went w/ the "kit" from woolwax, so their gun. hopefully it works as advertised. went for the turnkey approach vs piecing this together...which is my normal approach to save a few $. but i really need to start factoring in my time 😃

i've spent the last year cleaning the superfund site that my driveway became after blowing up the trans cooler lines and coating the entire under carriage with ATF. it dripped for weeks as it emerged from every nook and cranny. you're telling me woolwax WON'T destroy it again? good to know!
i sprayed with spray cans and got almost zero on my driveway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom