Events/Trails UC Over the Mountain Tour (OTMT) 2019 - 8/22-25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am in can meet on Friday. I can get off work early and be there hopefully before dark. I need a paypal address.

You wouldn’t happen to be a kid named max who got those out on a corner with drugs?
No, but I have been known to stay out late and keep pace with thugs.

Just kidding, bed time is 9:30.

Reactions: AJR
I sent funds

If there's a second run of shirts, could I add a youth medium?

Thanks @Bryanseye pm me a bill including membership and I'll try to paypal it.
If a shirt is in the picture medium is fine.

Last edited:
I've not been on this trip before so I have a question about possible water crossings. Are there any and if so how deep? On the fence with leaving doors off or not....
The crossing at War Woman has been a part of this and would be the deepest unless there is a surprise.

If there's a second run of shirts, could I add a youth medium?
Today is the last day to preorder any shirts for them to arrive in time barring any issues. They do have kid's sizes, so should be fine.

Going forward all shirts are available from Reef Monkey. He added some additional styles though and there are other colors to choose from, so check them out as well. Upstate Cruisers

Thanks @Bryanseye pm me a bill including membership and I'll try to paypal it.
If a shirt is in the picture medium is fine.
PM'd you over the weekend. Need to confirm today or the spot is up for grabs.

Last edited:
Delete

We're so glad to see so many of you lovely people here tonight, and we would especially like to welcome all the representatives of Illinois' Law Enforcement Community who have chosen to join us here in the Palace Hotel Ballroom at this time. We do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the show, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me, Jeep owners, everybody.

So who needs some info on what is happening and what you need to know?

I’ll set up a meeting spot for everyone for 1pm on Thursday and Friday after 5 and Saturday before 11am. Will that work?

Food Friday night (tacos) and Saturday morning are sponsored by UC. The rest is up to you.

Friday night we are staying at my cabin off hwy215 up on the mountain below balsam grove. Plenty of space for everyone. A real toilet, shelter, power and water. A roof Incase it rains and a giant fire pit to hand around. Plenty of streams through the property. It’s secluded and kids and pets are welcome as long as they don’t bite.

I’ll post more tomorrow.

We're so glad to see so many of you lovely people here tonight, and we would especially like to welcome all the representatives of Illinois' Law Enforcement Community who have chosen to join us here in the Palace Hotel Ballroom at this time. We do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the show, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me, Jeep owners, everybody.

I’ll set up a meeting spot for everyone for 1pm on Thursday and Friday after 5 and Saturday before 11am. Will that work?

Food Friday night (tacos) and Saturday morning are sponsored by UC. The rest is up to you.

Friday night we are staying at my cabin off hwy215 up on the mountain below balsam grove. Plenty of space for everyone. A real toilet, shelter, power and water. A roof Incase it rains and a giant fire pit to hand around. Plenty of streams through the property. It’s secluded and kids and pets are welcome as long as they don’t bite.

I’ll post more tomorrow.
1565920412211.png

I like tacos.

I’ll post more tomorrow.
Sounds good just need an address or something.

I can't wait to hear the rest of this story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom