UC Monthly Gathering - Wednesday, July 19th at Piney Mtn Bike Lounge! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Yes, I know this is only a few days after Trollhole's Part Swap but 1) The parts swap is pretty much a guys only event and 2) for those that can't make either of the swap dates due to Swim Meet Hell, etc., it is good to have another option!
Several of us congregated here a month ago and were impressed, so we will look to have our next few gathering here and then as the days get shorter and cooler will revert back to Quaker Steak!
This place was opened by MUD member @dukmon and his wife back in March. They have a good selection of beers on tap Beer and have a local food truck each night.....Ellada Kouzina (Greek food) is scheduled for the 19th. It is owned/run by the brother of a girl in our office! Post up if you can make it out!

Upstate Cruisers flyer-July17-01.jpg

A big thanks to @dukmon as he has offered up one free beer to the first 20 club attendees! I will distribute the coupons so find me soon upon your arrival. Sorry, no coupons for underage attendees!

I will try to make it, its a lot closer to my house in TR than Quaker State. Will try to bring the Jeep, its been sitting in the garage for the lasts few weeks with both front and rear pinion seal leaks (haven't had the time to replace them yet).

Going to try to make it, but I have work scheduled late on Wednesday. We will see...

Still in the cards for me to get there.

Not having been there before is there something for the kids to do or would they best be left at the house?

Still in the cards for me to get there.

Not having been there before is there something for the kids to do or would they best be left at the house?

Ages? There is a ping pong & foosball table along with the pump track out back.....younger kids may not have much to keep them occupied/interested. Below is link that should give you some idea of the setup:

Piney Mountain Bike Lounge

So we have good friends from out of town passing thru Greenville tomorrow evening so I will be at Piney at 6pm or even earlier but will need to leave at 6:30 pm. Have made up coupons for draft beers to distribute one per adult club attendee. You don't have to be a member but would encourage you to join up.....this is the link to the new website but still in process of being updated with current info but process for joining is working!

Membership

Once I leave will entrust coupon distribution to @Trollhole or another current or former club officer if present!

Piney draft tix (2).JPG

Ages? There is a ping pong & foosball table along with the pump track out back.....younger kids may not have much to keep them occupied/interested. Below is link that should give you some idea of the setup:

Piney Mountain Bike Lounge

9&4. They love ping pong and foosball. They'll probably be good to go with that but if they come I'll hedge my bets and bring iPads for backup LOL. We won't be there all that long anyhow with our drive being a bit of a haul.

So we have good friends from out of town passing thru Greenville tomorrow evening so I will be at Piney at 6pm or even earlier but will need to leave at 6:30 pm. Have made up coupons for draft beers to distribute one per adult club attendee. You don't have to be a member but would encourage you to join up.....this is the link to the new website but still in process of being updated with current info but process for joining is working!

Membership

Once I leave will entrust coupon distribution to @Trollhole or another current or former club officer if present!

View attachment 1498997
Good work! (a like wasnt enough)

I am so ready to use Coupon #1 at about 5:45 pm! Who is going to be using Coupon #2?

:( Got awarded 2 big projects yesterday which means I couldn't slip out in time today. Oh well, can't complain too much about that!

Y'all have fun.

I guess the heat kept a lot of folks away! Understandable!......We only had 5 attend yesterday: @dmark84, @IcutYourCruiser, @CruisinTiger (it had been a while since we've seen you!) and new member @promofzj80! We all enjoyed a Free Cold Brew courtesy of @dukmon ! I had to get home to meet out of town company for dinner but took this pic before I left. Will gather again at Piney next month!

July 2017 MM.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom