UC 2023 GSMTR Cabin and Ride Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1625432938642.png

We currently have the Ponderosa cabin from 6/14-18/2023 and have beds available. As usual, these are non-refundable to cover the cost of the cabin, and extra funds will go to amenities to make the week mo' better.

PayPal is info@upstatecruisers.com and we appreciate doing it as a friend (since we are and don't like fees)

This is 10 beds, 2 queens in individual rooms, and 4 bunk queens with their respective 4 twins above. A queen is $400, and twin is $200.
Queen: @ceby
Queen: @aquatech3
Bunk Queen: @Trollhole
Bunk Queen: @Trollhole
Bunk Queen: @Fort Knox
Bunk Queen @ErikinSC
Twin: @Trollhole
Twin: @dbenke
Twin: @scott johnson
Twin: @SeanLX

Last edited:
Paid, $210 since it wouldn’t let me change to Friends / family. A twin will work

Paid for me and scott, 2 twins

Scott has a beard, too. That would be too weird

Paid $420 since PayPal won't let me switch it to F&F. I'd like a queen bed, por favor!

Still have 1 queen left, any takers?

Hello Upstate Cruisers.
If you are planning to attend GSMTR and would be interested in lending a hand as a Trail Guide we've got a few more spots to fill.
Please see below. Thank You!

Looking for 3 More Moderate Trail Leader Volunteers
Thurs: Panther Rock
Fri: Panther Rock
Sat: Trail 88, 50, 53, 52

Thank you to the 37 individuals who have signed up thus far! We still have a few tail guns spots as well if anyone is interested.

As a reminder, you don't have to be Windrock expert. We will provide you with map/directions. The only requirements are being a knowledgable wheeler who is capable of spotting, coaching, winching assistance, etc... Positive attitude is a plus
😁

Please DM me if you would like to help.

Leaving Charleston area on Wednesday early AM - who else is leaving where & when ?

Myself and a couple of others, I have talked to, are leaving Wednesday a.m. as well. Planning on waking up Thursday morning at the event.

The Ponderosa is FULL

The Low Country Land Cruisers crew had a great time - despite breaking @scott johnson ’s rig twice in 15 feet….

IMG_1274.jpeg

IMG_1233.jpeg

IMG_1236.jpeg

IMG_1235.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom