For Sale [TX] 96 Toyota Land Cruiser 290k $2,800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

I have a 96 Toyota Land Cruiser with 290k miles. I originally purchased this truck to do a Chevy 5.3 V8 swap but have found another 94 that was locked. It originally had a blown motor through the block but the motor was replaced with a donor from Dallas that had 180k miles. It idles and drives smooth. It does not have any rust and is a cheap entry fee into an 80 Series Land Cruiser. The body is in good shape but the interior could use a cleaning. The motor does not leak oil, and since the shop swapped the motor, I had them go ahead and replace any old heater hoses including the Pesky Heater Hose (PHH). This Cruiser is perfect for somebody that can put some time to get it back to 100%. That was my plan for this, but I will be putting my efforts into another Cruiser. Please PM me with any questions you may have. This is located in Houston, Texas.

Good:
Body in good shape
Motor and transmission run and shift well
Motor and trans have new fluids
Coolant system and radiator was flushed
Shifts into low and high range perfectly

Bad:
Needs a brake job
Side mirrors need to be replaced
ABS light is on
Needs new tires

1.jpg
2.jpg
3 (2).JPG
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
Will trade for a car hauler, guns, Cruiser parts, and anything else that perks my interests.

Bump, shoot me an offer. Looking to free up some funds to buy my V8 swap.

Bump! Need this gone.

Very interested...any pics of the under carriage?

Yup, here you go. Let me know if you'd like clearer pictures of anything else on the undercarriage. It's a bit dirty right now.

IMG_0781.JPG
IMG_0789.JPG
IMG_0791.JPG
IMG_0793.JPG

SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom