For Sale Two OEM 3B Radiators (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have two 3B radiators for sale, out of a 70 series land cruiser. One seems to have been pressure washed or something for the lowest 1/5 of the front fins. Cooled my 3B just fine for 2 and half years. Would get up to 215f on very long inclines high in altitude, with a turbo added. But for cooling any old 3B it will be just fine, when just going down the highway or slight inclines the water temp would be at 200-205f. The 2nd one is in great condition. Kept my turbo'd 3B cooler than the first radiator by about 10f on average.

$280 for the 1st one with some fin damage
$450 for the one in great condition - $550 with radiator shroud
Pictures of the first one:
IMG_0495.JPG
IMG_0494.JPG

Pictures of the 2nd
IMG_0491.JPG
IMG_0493.JPG
IMG_0492.JPG

Last edited:
70 series rads?

Wonder if the 3b and 3bii share the same radiator. I cannot seem to find any notes about it on here, but if they are I am interested.

Wonder if the 3b and 3bii share the same radiator. I cannot seem to find any notes about it on here, but if they are I am interested.
i don’t see why not, pretty much the same engine. Came in the same body style 70 series, 3B and 3Bii both have the same water inlet and outlet if I’m not mistaken.

The nice radiator is back up for sale! Sale fell thru. Message me if you’re interested in either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom