Turning an ARB non winch bar INTO an ARB winch bar...measurements needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gday,
these non winch style bullbars are all over the place in Australia but winch bars are harder to find. I picked up this bar recently and am going to make it a winch bar. Could one of you kind gentlemen with an old style ARB winch bar please measure the coloured lines for me and post it up?

yep.JPG

MVC_319X_1.sized.jpg
MVC_320X_1.sized.jpg

Thanks mate, that would be great. Thanks for the offer of a look, I'm in central QLD so a bit far

Heres what I got on my old-style ARB. These dimensions are the distance that takes into account the thickness of the material at the bends, where applicable.
Red= 6.7mm or 2 5/8"
green=37.9mm or 15"
blue= 42.1 or 16 1/2"
yellow 3.2 or 1 1/4"

Oh, the irony of a Yank (me) sending the dimensions of product designed and built in Australia to an Ozzie (Dousty).... GLWP ;)

Sweet work Nick, thanks for your help!

Time to order a winch, mount it and then get the bar refinished. Thanks for the help crew

IMG_8916.JPG

Warn XD9000 on order amongst other items. We are now looking forward 6mths till this will provide the insurance it should. Enjoy the access your Cruiser provides!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom