Turf N Surf 2013 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have fun

For first timers and newcomers,this is what it looks like as you enter Oceano dunes.:D

IMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0378.jpg

Looks like I'm going to make it, add me to the list.

Leaving the east-bay around 2:00 today.

CB ch.36 (per Machinist)

Ill be there again this year, though wont be camping. I'll be heading over for a day trip on Sat morning first thing.

Couldn't ask for better weather.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

image-404889606.jpg

Couldn't ask for better weather.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

You guys enjoy the beautiful weather for this weekend.

For the first time since my first trip to SnT in 2004, I'm going to skip this year. Have fun!!! :cheers:

You guys enjoy the beautiful weather for this weekend.

For the first time since my first trip to SnT in 2004, I'm going to skip this year. Have fun!!! :cheers:

on second thought...maybe I'll head down now...

:flipoff2:

I'll ask again. Where is everyone meeting?
Is there any markers where everyone is staying?

Just south of Pole 6 on the beach. Main camp bonfire will be about 150 yards south of Pole 6

Cool thank you! Looking forward to meeting you all. I am leaving crack of dawn Saturday! See you then .

we'll be there around 8ish tomorrow morning. We'll be towing a '42 willy's...

See you all....

We're in for stickers and shirts...

Who brought the BMW o_O

ForumRunner_20131102_152247.jpg

ForumRunner_20131102_152247.jpg

unfortunately looks like I won't make it.
Post lots of pics folks so we can live it up via the WonderWeb... :)

We have ran out of stickers! More available once I get the website up and running.(T-shirts, hoodies, beanies, coozies as well!) Stay tuned y'all.

I had a great time Saturday afternoon at the beach. THANK YOU to the folks that helped un-stuck my friends Jeep that broke a front drive shaft, and took out the clutch also. He got a tow truck ride home.I'll have lunch at Pozo Saloon on Sunday...Cheers...

Almostrolled today! Woooooo made it out alive and undamaged ajd now im enjoying my beer to celebrate some winch skills from buddies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom