Tundra wheels on FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys! I'm new here, I have an Fj62 that im trying to get some new wheels for. Does a tundra lug pattern work on the FJ62s? If not, are there any newer cars that yall know of that have the same lug pattern?
Thanks! šŸ˜

Hey guys! I'm new here, I have an Fj62 that im trying to get some new wheels for. Does a tundra lug pattern work on the FJ62s? If not, are there any newer cars that yall know of that have the same lug pattern?
Thanks! šŸ˜

are you just looking for new wheels because of style ?

or

- other reasons like rust or mismatch ?

- you can buy these at a good value at your local toyota dealer

i put them on my 89 FJ62 and there dreamy in my opinion .....

factory fit , form and function 100% solid !

E817AE2F-5935-4BB1-8183-5CFC0FBBE51A.jpeg

are you just looking for new wheels because of style ?

or

- other reasons like rust or mismatch ?

- you can buy these at a good value at your local toyota dealer

i put them on my 89 FJ62 and there dreamy in my opinion .....

factory fit , form and function 100% solid !

View attachment 3272771
Im honestly just trying to get some used ones, thats why I was wondering if the tundra wheels fit since there are a lot on marketplace. My wheels are just kinda old and they sit to far in on the fenders and im not a huge fan, but I also don't want to dump thousands into a wheel and tire set up!

the 6 lug pattern and center hub will be the same ,

but .........

its all about the off set and the inner late modle wheel rubbing your outer 2 front tie rod ends ...

i know folks say spacers are safe ?

no-way on that .... :confused:

you have to get longer lug nuts and there lies the problem

those OEM pewter wagons i show above are 16" and you can find a deal online under $160-170 ish each

@woody , can you move to 60 series tech please or the wheels and tires tech

thanks sir ...

Thanks! šŸ˜
Are you talking the steel tundra wheels? If so yes they fit. You will probably need wheel spacers. You don't need longer lug nuts. The spacers come with their own lug nuts. You first bolt down the spacer with the original lug nuts. Then the spacer lug nuts you bolt the wheel down with. It does add a second failure point. I feel they are as safe as your original lug nuts bolting them down? I used 1.5" spidertrax wheel spacers. Haven't had any problems and have had them for over a year.

IMG_7037.jpeg

Last edited:

HTH

You got the part number for these puppies? I want to Techronā€™s my wheels but not finding options in California with new laws.

Not sure who you are asking? I got my Tundra wheels from Purefjcruiser.com

Those are the fjcruiser (07-2014) steel rims which I got from purefjcruiser.com. 17x7.5 They do require a 1.25" spacer. I used spydertrax (get the fj40 ones they are the same as the fj60/62)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom