SOLD Tundra Steelies $125 - Albuquerque (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I have a set of four Tundra Steelies with 255/70 18 tires mounted. I was going to put them on my 100, but plans changed. Tires hold air, but are in poor shape.

Tundra Rim 1.jpeg

Resized_20230827_133612.jpeg

Resized_20230827_133557.jpeg

Any chance I can get you to dismount and sell me just the wheels? Would need to ship to Boise, Idaho. Anything wrong w the wheels?

Any chance I can get you to dismount and sell me just the wheels? Would need to ship to Boise, Idaho. Anything wrong w the wheels?
Nothing wrong with the wheels. If you're willing to pay for dismounting the tires and shipping, I'd consider it. I suspect shipping four rims could be expensive, though.

83714 zip code. Let me know. I’m in for shipping. But dismount should be cheap and you said yourself the tires are junk. Let me know if you can figure an all in price. I need another set for winter. Even grayhound shipping might work. Thanks.

Nothing wrong with the wheels. If you're willing to pay for dismounting the tires and shipping, I'd consider it. I suspect shipping four rims could be expensive, though.
you'll need to take them to a discount and pay for them to breakdown and recycle the wheels. Tends to be about $15/wheel if I remember correctly.

Shipping is usually about ~$40/wheel if you go through FedEx, at least last time I used it.

I'll decline. Not worth the effort and expense to me.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom