Tundra Photo Contest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
about.me
Hi, everyone! I'm a long-time lurker, 4Runner and GX470 owner. I hope you don't mind me sharing this here, but my ad agency works with one of the top Toyota dealerships in the country, Fred Haas Toyota World in the Houston market, and they're doing a Tundra photo contest where you submit a photo of your Tundra, and then people vote for the winner. They are going to feature the winning truck on a billboard in Houston, and they're giving away some prizes. You don't have to have bought your Tundra from them or even live in the area. You only have to own the truck you post a picture of and get the most votes to win.

There are some great trucks and photos in this thread, and there have only been a few submissions so far, so right now, the chances of winning are pretty high. Again, hope it's okay for me to share this here. I appreciate all the knowledge and entertainment I've gained from IH8MUD over the years and hope someone here enters and wins. If you're interested in checking it out, here is the link to the contest page on their website: Battle of the Billboard | Fred Haas Toyota World - https://www.fredhaastoyota.com/battle-of-the-billboard.htm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom