Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any interest for a March meet on the Lemon?

New CSC Tucson member here. Would be keen to catch up sometime. I was sitting at the lights on Oracle near the mall a couple of weeks ago and saw 4 80 Series, almost looked like the entire Tucson CSC membership :)

New here as well, are there any meet ups scheduled here in Tucson? Regular or otherwise? I see the upcoming Phoenix ones, but they're a little bit of a hike for just an evening get together.

New here as well, are there any meet ups scheduled here in Tucson? Regular or otherwise? I see the upcoming Phoenix ones, but they're a little bit of a hike for just an evening get together.

There are fewer members in the Tucson area but I'm always up for a get together!

There's a boatload of Land Cruisers in Tucson. Most owners just seem to loose interest in meeting up. I've had my 80 for over 13yrs now and tried getting meetings together a dozen years ago. That pooped out after a year. Then this thread popped up years later and eventually pooped out as well. Seems to be the norm for Tucson folks to loose interest in club stuff.
After a while, I even asked medtro to remove me from the official list at one point. I figured it was silly to be an official member when I haven't participated in years. I used to be member #13.

Having said all that, revive it! Make some meets happen!

There's a boatload of Land Cruisers in Tucson. Most owners just seem to loose interest in meeting up. I've had my 80 for over 13yrs now and tried getting meetings together a dozen years ago. That pooped out after a year. Then this thread popped up years later and eventually pooped out as well. Seems to be the norm for Tucson folks to loose interest in club stuff.
After a while, I even asked medtro to remove me from the official list at one point. I figured it was silly to be an official member when I haven't participated in years. I used to be member #13.

1702 Pizza as the venue?

I live in LA but visit Tucson (east side) to see family often. And I usually drive my 1996 FZJ80 (I'm the original owner) so I can haul along my road bike to play AND camping gear.......Actually in town now if anyone has seen my 80 running around (pretty noticeable with the Maggiolina up top).......

I'd be up for a GTG if there's one in Tucson and I am in, or can be, in town......

Why don't we do a meetup at Thunder Canyon Brewery at the foothills location, lots of parking there. August 5th anyone?

What about tap n bottle? I always see LC's there, and they have the massive parking lot south of the shop.

By the way, I am new to the site and currently working on getting my FJ60 up n running

Sounds about right. It's hard to keep a solid presence up for pretty much every "car/truck/shooting/camping/running/workout" group I've been apart of. Life comes up and people have other things to do, or move, get orders, have kids, get married, quit, sell etc. whatever the reason, it's tough!

We're working on getting a building to move the brewery out of 1702. Once that happens and we're up and running, I can host meetings.

Sounds awesome! Never been there but I'm all for pizza and beer!

Why don't we do a meetup at Thunder Canyon Brewery at the foothills location, lots of parking there. August 5th anyone?

I'm down!

What about tap n bottle? I always see LC's there, and they have the massive parking lot south of the shop.

By the way, I am new to the site and currently working on getting my FJ60 up n running

This could also work!

The 5th sounds like a plan. Or really most weekends I'm pretty free. Might even get the wife to tag along!

I'm up for either location. They are also opening another tap and bottle location at oracle and Ina!

Good to know! All of these are about the same distance from me. I'm on the East side, so whatever's easier for the group- I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom