Builds Tube Chassis Cruiser Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ahhh i got it, its maces seat, mounted on the roof.

Yeah, cause I go to Minnesoooooota so often :flipoff2:

hey dude, all i know is ya dont live in Florida :D

You making to GSMTR next year? if your not to far? Junk said he was gonna make it along with swanky.....dont forget me and my freak show brother will be there :D :bounce:

I live in Vegas Brother ;)

One of these days I'll make it to GSMTR. Probably with the 60 ;)

All fine guesses, but it happens to be the mini fender to go around the 55 grill.
image146.jpg
image147.jpg

You NEED to bring that rig down for the Cheesehead Invasion and/or the Roundup!!! I really want to see it in person. :beer:

Nice touch,......

Is the angle iron with holes just behind the fenders a rad support?

Rob

Fender........we don 't need no stinking fender!

Looks great man!

nice build :) I'm looking forward to some action shots

Yep, no real fenders required. LOL I just wanted to build some protection for the headlight bezel parts.

The angle with the holes is Radiator protection. I tend to bash my junk, so the need to protect the frilly stuff (fender thingies) and improtant stuff (radiator)

I too can't wait to get this thing out, I did get more hydro pieces so its getting closer.

Where the heck is Rubin????

Maybe out playing with his toy............

E-mailed him yesterday, he's been busy with work and not much else going on.

OK, guess I'll jump out of lurk mode. I'm still here, just as usual life has a way sometimes of taking me away from this project. Finally my personal life is settling down to were I should be able to start fiddling with the truck again.

I'm in the last stretch, I have started running the hydro lines. Once done with them fuel lines, cooler lines, some electrical stuff, and then I should be able to fire it up. It will then need a shake down and going over to get everything that I may have missed.

I hope to have it out in the spring or summer...just at this point it the nickle and dime stuff that adds up quick. I don't get a lot of time to work on it, and $$ is tight after the big D.

Good luck crierrg, look foraward to the build.

Post up when you plan on doing a shakedown. Gilbert is good at finding issues with wheelin rigs:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom