Builds Tube Chassis Cruiser Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

concretejungle said:
Now that's pretty outside the box. Very cool. When you get a chance, could you get a couple of pics of the links mounted on the axle? Thanks. :beer: :grinpimp:

Most of the link buildup pics are on my site http://webpages.charter.net/cruiserrg/toypuproject.html

the final boxed in ones are best shown in the above airbag pics.

If you want a pic of a specific detail let me know.

OKay, time to bug ya Cruiserrg.

Whatsss Up??????

hehehe....Reuben just moved into a new shack this weekend, in a new state (MN)...pretty sure the missus isn't allowin him outta the house for a few weeks at least ;)

Ooooooh, slack has been cut.

Truly amazing!!! After a 10 plus year absense from the sport, I've never been more inspired than by what I'm seeing here or on the rest of this board (I doubt my marriage will survive). Really a pleasure seeing something like this rig taking shape. I look forward to future progress reports.

shamrock said:
Truly amazing!!! After a 10 plus year absense from the sport, I've never been more inspired than by what I'm seeing here or on the rest of this board (I doubt my marriage will survive). Really a pleasure seeing something like this rig taking shape. I look forward to future progress reports.

Yep that boy does some damn nice work with the tools at hand.

Hope your move went well Cruiserrg.

Some work accomplished today!

Well now that I have moved and somewhat unpacked it was time to get some exhaust put on. Now that I am back in Mankato, MN I visited on of my former employeers for some exhaust work.

Pic of the start of my journey, and several pics while there.
image139.jpg
image137.jpg
image140.jpg

Had to route over to the passenger side and run both back from there. In the rear jogged to each side behind the seats and then up and out. Then in the new garage in new home.
image131.jpg
image130.jpg
image129.jpg

Reuben,

That is way too cool. Great job!!

Looks like you are ready to shake that thing down in Gilbert :)

Thanks everyone, we'll have to see about a heat shield for the seats...they'll have to be removable for the winter runs tho ;)

I hope to shake down soon, though I do have a lot of little odds and ends to finish up. Hydro steering lines,fuel line, and air lines will be the biggest part. Problem for me is the $$, after streching to get this new house money is tight. I'm looking around for things to sell to fund the finish of this thing.

I have been finding time hear and there to get some things done. Lots of them aren't pic worth, but here are a few. Rear steer controls are starting to come together. Here is a shot of the rear joystick installed around all the other driver controls... :eek: Hope I can keep it all straight when wheeling. Other pic is the electronic solenoid to control the fluid to the rear ram, attached to the manifold with an adjustable pressure control. Soon I will be getting the priority flow valve and high pressure pump then onto plumbing this bad boy.
image144.jpg
image143.jpg

It also cool enough here to get some welding done, the garage is a sauna usually. Here is what I am working on today. Did the bending a few weeks back and now time to fit it.

You guys can guess what it is and when I finally have it installed I will post up so you can see what it really is. :D
image145.jpg

its a mount for an on board capiccino machine?
its a really enlarged pic of your tooth brush holder?
an OS handle for a six armed man?
a skid plate for under the floor board cat motel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom