TROA Tubs & Patch Panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think there's a few threads on this. Generally realsteel or cool cruisers is the way to go if it's any type of restoration. If you don't mind quite a bit of massaging to make it fit and work you can go with TROA. I bought full rear quarters with fender wells and ended up selling the inner fenders and just using the quarter panels for patches. I did use the front floor plans and rear floor. Mine were from cruiserheaven but they are either made by TROA or similar. They were damaged during shipping and had a fair bit of surface rust.

Edit: my parts were pacol. Checking this thread seems like TROA is better. I think most still prefer real steel.

Last edited:
I think there's a few threads on this. Generally realsteel or cool cruisers is the way to go if it's any type of restoration. If you don't mind quite a bit of massaging to make it fit and work you can go with TROA. I bought full rear quarters with fender wells and ended up selling the inner fenders and just using the quarter panels for patches. I did use the front floor plans and rear floor. Mine were from cruiserheaven but they are either made by TROA or similar. They were damaged during shipping and had a fair bit of surface rust.
Thank you. I will check them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom