Tread Lightly on-line 101 course (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads

Have any of you taken this 101 course and should this be something we encourage all of our members to review. While I think I have a pretty good understanding of the basics, it still might be worth a glance.

Got mine! Thanks fer da link :cheers:

1590211769479.png

Basic outdoor etiquette that will help keep our accessible lands open!

Basic outdoor etiquette that will help keep our accessible lands open!

Need to get the side by sides and quads to follow it to do any good. This season has started off really bad. Besides all the illegal campfires tons of trash is being left behind. On the locate FB groups the madhouse going on up here is the top subject. Someone posted last night they they went for a jeep ride behind one of the subdivisions and found a mangled side by side and scared up pine tree. Someone has a name for all the weekenders who come and tear everything up but won't repeat it here.

On a side note people are catching their limit of 12" to 14" trout at the Blue Ridge Reservoir. Only problem it's so crowded Forest Service is stopping people at the camp ground on top and only allowing one vehicle in as another one leaves. It's a zoo on the rim.

Yep already seen this. Sad but true. One FB group someone posted a picture of the back of a camp trailer that had a basket filled with a gas can and firewood.

That sucks, but not surprising. Up near Payson yesterday and the fire crews were out in force, but they were outnumbered by the Jeepers.

Being retired I really don't pay attention to dates. Thought the run was this coming Saturday. Realized Friday it was yesterday. Decided didn't want to deal with holiday traffic on 87 north of Payson. Always go to Payson during the middle up week. Last week did go to Flagstaff Thursday. FH3 between Clients Well and Mormon Lake was filling up with campers. The RV spots at Happy Jack lodge were already full. One of the FB group has a post about a lost dog. People left the lodge on headed north on FH3 in their razor. Fifteen miles towards Flagstaff they noticed their dog was no longer in the back. :bang:

Being retired I really don't pay attention to dates. Thought the run was this coming Saturday. Realized Friday it was yesterday. Decided didn't want to deal with holiday traffic on 87 north of Payson. Always go to Payson during the middle up week. Last week did go to Flagstaff Thursday. FH3 between Clients Well and Mormon Lake was filling up with campers. The RV spots at Happy Jack lodge were already full. One of the FB group has a post about a lost dog. People left the lodge on headed north on FH3 in their razor. Fifteen miles towards Flagstaff they noticed their dog was no longer in the back. :bang:
Didn’t Clark have a dog tied to the bumper of the Family Truckster in Vacation? Is there ANY level of responsibility in the high performance side by side crowd??!! That group has a very bad reputation off road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom