For Sale TRD Blower Kit 5.7, 3UR-FE new in box - Chicago, IL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all - I've got a brand spankin' new TRD-branded supercharger and install kit for your 5.7 Tundra, priced at $6.5k - part #s are:

PTR029-00140

&

PTR29-34140

This is for a Tundra, 2014 and up (not flex fuel I'm told) - if you've questions "like will it fit ______" call Magnusson and they will answer it for you - don't ask the fox about hen-house security right?

They should (with some modding) fit a Sequoia, LC or LX too...do your research again, don't ask me!

If you wanna see some pictures of it in a box---go here:

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Tundra TRD Supercharger kit

Otherwise we all know what they are/look like...

I'm in Chicago, prefer NOT to ship given the high value of the items and someone being all like:

"Ummm, yeah, there's a scratch in the blower, I want my $$ back!"

Cash only-in person-only (for now) - you can take everything out of the box and make sure nothing's missing but they are NIB, I opened the blower box once, otherwise it's all factory tape on the boxes!

Bump - who wants 500 + ponies?

Tags:

blower blown supercharger supercharged intercooled mo' powa' (just for fun)!

Last edited:
Still got it! Here's a few pics from the basement storage area...
2966699185231713382.jpg
8948508442168355277.jpg

4989812789803390154.jpg

Just throwing this out there, it’s not worth the 500 dollar savings to not buy brand new from Magnusson, if u want to sell drop the price to make it worth the risk

Hey there - thanks your insight - this is however brand new. But good point - I'd love to sell it, but I'm also okay with keeping it in the event that my plan (to put it on a Tundra) ends up happening still...

Just throwing this out there, it’s not worth the 500 dollar savings to not buy brand new from Magnusson, if u want to sell drop the price to make it worth the risk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom