Builds transforming the dent

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

Should have left some sheet metal to fold over 90* to make capping it easier.

So when I start up the 60 it idles perfext. When I drive it then come to a stop it idles at like 1500+ rpms. Every time I bump the gas pedal up and it returns to normal. So what's up? Linkage loose?

dbenke

Sounds like something is binding, corroded, or its catching the fast idle (choke),
Try pulling it back manually, and you should be able to tell.
Or take it over to Marshall.

Picked this up off ebay. Probably going to mount it inside against a cargo panel. Got to find a panel to trace onto wood first however.

Three cans of brake clean later I replaced the wheel cylinder and adjuster etc. Still got to replace the soft lines if I can get them off and the master cylinder. Going to a t100 for the bigger bore.

ff347

I vote for leaking axle seal.
If you end up doing the bearings also let me know, will make you a deal on an extra set I have.

I was going to say bearing seal as well. Did mine in the old 62 years ago. Wasn't too bad, did bearings while I was in there too.

Had to puts new caliper on the front right today. Bled and bled and bled. Still not right. Pulls left when it stops. That's when it stops....going to try and bleed it again one last time.

Top Bottom