Trailer Build Pics... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lots done in the past few weeks...

Got the tailgate finsished...
Mounted the propane (still need to plumb)
Got the propane regualtor...
Lots of resin/glass work done to the top, should be painted by this weekend...
Cruiser tailights installed, wired...
Tailight gaurds installed, looks tight!

Updated pics to come... :D

Here is the latest pic... :D

Finally got the top painted...
Outfitterstrailer.jpg

Nice trailer..........am i the only one who caught the mud salute in the first pic?

That is a beauty! Well done.

Thanks for the compliments, I am writing a full build article for the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association newsletter, I will post it here afterwards :D

That Has To Be..............

the sweetest trailer i've ever seen.
i'm talkin saweeeeeet!!!!!!
great job!!!! :cool:

NEED more pics. NEED more pics.

Your trailer is awsome. I was thinking of doing the same thing, but instead of using a cruser top turning into a tent. Where you flip it open and the lid rests on the toung so that it is long enough to sleep on. Basicly like this but one that has the same lines as my 40.

http://www.tentrax.com/gallery/gallery.html

usmcruiser said:
Your trailer is awsome. I was thinking of doing the same thing, but instead of using a cruser top turning into a tent. Where you flip it open and the lid rests on the toung so that it is long enough to sleep on. Basicly like this but one that has the same lines as my 40.

http://www.tentrax.com/gallery/gallery.html

I would love to eventually put a rooftop tent on top of mine, but $$$. I also want to hard-wire a ARB freezer into the trailer. :D

cruiseroutfit said:
I would love to eventually put a rooftop tent on top of mine, but $$$. I also want to hard-wire a ARB freezer into the trailer. :D

The fridge freezer was my best investment to date - ;)

Smokin Trailer Kurt!

desertdude said:
The fridge freezer was my best investment to date - ;)

Smokin Trailer Kurt!

Yup, I have been on the phone with ARB and just about ordered one a couple dozen times, but school :(

Soon ;)

Thanks for the compliments, I am writing a full build article for the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association newsletter, I will post it here afterwards :D

Reviving this awesome trailer thread! :wrench:

What happened to that full build article? Did you ever get around to posting it here? Very nice.. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom