SOLD Trade: 2f Fj40 Rocker Arm set for Fj60 rocker arm set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beehanger

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi all,
The PO of my 60 used a 40 series rocker arms set on my upper end, going through the rebuild I noticed my bolts weren't threading in all the way. I think I can make it work with bolts that go halfway in as long as they're torqued but wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a trade on the fly and ill pull it off my head. I would keep all the rocker bolts, leave the adjusting screws and all rocker components etc.

Shot in the dark Trade -- my 40 rocker for your for 60 series rocker not including bolts.

Rockers in good condition, would trade for similar condition.

Dan

tempImageCTW6VR.png

Maybe I'm just confused. Thought the 2F used 8/80-10/84 was the same in the FJ40 and FJ60. Show the same part numbers. The ones used in the pre 8/80 2F have a different part number and FJ60 shows a change 10/84 which is basically the end of the FJ40. US ended 9/83 for the FJ40. Am I missing something or are these date changes not model differences

Ended up being
Maybe I'm just confused. Thought the 2F used 8/80-10/84 was the same in the FJ40 and FJ60. Show the same part numbers. The ones used in the pre 8/80 2F have a different part number and FJ60 shows a change 10/84 which is basically the end of the FJ40. US ended 9/83 for the FJ40. Am I missing something or are these date changes not model differences
now I haven’t started it up yet so still not 100% certain, but I think it Ended up being the correct assembly after all. I was confused as it seemed the corresponding bolts were a bit short, leading me to believe I had the wrong rocker. But the bolts just threaded in about 2/3 of the way and are in there firmly, so no harm no foul.

Sticking with what I had

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom