TPS wiring connector on the engine/body harness side (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a source for this connector—the side that clips into the TPS sensor harness? Otherwise, I'll just have to source one form another LX/LC.

IMG_2190.jpeg

FYI the LC/LX EWD electrical wiring diagram pdf will have the info you are looking for. I am in my mobile right now so I can't look it up.

Now it's likely that you'll find the connector info. In which case you'll have to find the female or male equivalent of that plug.

Hope that helps.

The EWD can be downloaded if you search the faq section I believe.

Ok waiting for my wife I obviously have time to look this up lol.

I think it's this part. Light gray: 6188-0141 (In stock)<br /> Black: 6188-0140<br /> Dark gray: 6188-0139 - Sumitomo | TS090-4P-5 - Corsa Technic | 4-Way Kit - https://www.corsa-technic.com/item.php?item_id=1010

Mfr: OEM Sumitomo
Series: TS 090 Sealed Series
OEM P/N: Light gray: 6188-0141 (In stock)
Black: 6188-0140
Dark gray: 6188-0139
Part Name: 11122W9A04M-GR
Mating Part: TS090-4S-5
Cross Reference List:
Toyota 90980-11122

Hope this helps.

1694984895283.png

Dude—thank you! That's the female/sensor side—but found the male connector for it at your link. And I'll check out the EWD.

I am sorry I thought you needed the female. Anyways glad I could help.

Most of these have some kind of plastic holder that seals the pins in take that out first. Then you will need some removal pin kit to take out the pins and fit it to the new connector.

No—I'd never had found it without your help. I don't even know how you look that stuff up!

So as I mentioned these connectors are in the EWD for the LC/LX.

Here's the one for the 2000 LC I referenced. FSM - 2000 Land Cruiser EWD (EWD381U) - https://forum.ih8mud.com/resources/2000-land-cruiser-ewd-ewd381u.200/

In here if you search for Throttle Position Sensor. You get a few links. And on one particular page you get the connector part numbers.

1695004460031.png

You can obviously get other sensor part numbers from this list. Then search that up on google and find out a the sensor type as other auto vendors use the same connector type as well.

Easy peasy once you know how its done and where to look for.

Excellent, thanks!

And just to follow up. I found a harness-side connector w/pigtail at godaca.com

Fits perfect. Soldered it into my harness this evening.

IMG_2425.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom