For Sale Toyota Truck 1988sr5 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a rare and unique Toyota (Pre-Tacoma) Truck that is in amazing condition and turns heads. Spent most of it's time in Southern California and South West dry Utah. 1988 is the last year of this body style and the first year of this 3.0ltr V6 engine. This truck has certain factory options that are typically only seen on 4-Runners: Power Windows, Power Locks, Sun/Moonroof, Power Mirrors, Power Antenna. Also has Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel and Intermittent Wiper, cold retrofitted AC. When I got it in 2002 it was completely stock and completely intact with the factory AM/FM Cassette Tape, Mud Flaps, Owners Manuals, Original Tool Kit and the original Floor Mats, original paint and decals.. It had only 98,000 miles on it in 2002. As of June 2017 it has under 132,000. I had a shop where I lived in CA install a Blaupunkt stereo and Sub woofer, Amp under the seat and 4 new speakers. It has an Alarm with keyless entry and Lo Jack.
In 2005 it underwent a professional Drive-train and Suspension transformation at All-Pro Off Road in Hemet, CA. They did a solid axle swap (SAS) and installed Dual transfer cases, 6” soft ride lift, Hi-Steer, rear disc brakes, driveline parking brake, new drive lines, new shocks, ARB rear locker and Detroit front locker, Warn 9000 winch, new bumpers etc. Everything below the floorboards has been upgraded besides the factory 5 speed transmission and the rear axle. Toyota changed the water pump, timing belt, fan belt, radiator, engine flush and hoses etc. New Interstate battery installed in 2016.
I’ve had it to two different Easter Jeep Safaris’ in Moab and just a handful of other minor trails. Mostly it sits in my garage on display. This is a beautiful truck with rare factory build options and professionally built for trail riding / crawling. Could be a daily driver or a museum piece.

FourWheeler Magazine: Four Wheeler Network - World Largest 4x4 and Off Road Authority

/news/1704-the-next-big-thing-in-collector-vehicles-toyota-trucks/
says 1980’s Toyota 4X4’s are the next big thing in Collector Vehicles.

This truck will only go up in value!

Go to My Facebook Page: Toyota Truck 1988sr5 for a few videos and pics!

$22,000 OBO
Certified Bank Check or Certified Wire Transfer only.
No trades
Located in St. George, UT 84790

010407 124.jpg

View attachment 1491102

010407 092.jpg

010407 125.jpg

View attachment 1491105

IMG_9867.JPG

View attachment 1491130

05302005 172.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread