Toyota Trails July/August 2003 wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kim

Threads
Does anyone have this issue of Toyota Trails that they would be willing to part with?

I am collecting info on Wilbur, 1971 FJ55, that was in this issue as the 'barn find'.

I have contacted Toyota Trails and they do not have the issue nor the digital files.

i have that issue but sadly i cannot part with it .doh! i only have one , i could scan it if need be ?

i have these extra issues available though ,i guess this doesn't help much either sorry Kim .

sept/oct - 98
jan/feb - 99
march/april - 99 (x2)
may/june - 99 (x2)
july/aug - 99
sept/oct - 99
nov/dec - 99
may/june - 00
sept/oct - 00
nov/dec - 00
sept/oct - 02 (X2)
nov/dec - 02 (X2)
july/aug - 04
nov/dec - 04
july/aug - 05
sept/oct - 05

I do need this issue though nov/dec 2007

i have that issue but sadly i cannot part with it .doh! i only have one , i could scan it if need be ?

i have these extra issues available though ,i guess this doesn't help much either sorry Kim .

sept/oct - 98
jan/feb - 99
march/april - 99 (x2)
may/june - 99 (x2)
july/aug - 99
sept/oct - 99
nov/dec - 99
may/june - 00
sept/oct - 00
nov/dec - 00
sept/oct - 02 (X2)
nov/dec - 02 (X2)
july/aug - 04
nov/dec - 04
july/aug - 05
sept/oct - 05

I do need this issue though nov/dec 2007
If you could scan it and send it my way, that would be awesome.

yes toyota trails have no copy's left i had ordered a bunch when they had put out the last chance call out about the magazines .
they shipped all the extra stock off to the boy's fighting over seas .give them something to read
so they told me when i tried to grab a few more back issues after the deadline .

Thanks for the scans Jake! Much appreciated.

If anyone has the magazine issue I would still love to have it. If I need to cajole you or bribe you, we can talk parts or somethin'.

Did you buy Wilbur Kim? IIRC it was out at Ciaran's old place for sale for a while.

So you bought Wilbur, the truck? What is your fascination with this rig if you didn't? I have a copy of
the issue, let me know if no one over there has a copy for you. I could mail it over. J

It is rumoured that I bought Wilbur, the truck. :)

If you are willing to part with the mag, i would love to have it!

Well, if that rumour turns out to be true, congrats Kim! Sweet piggie.

Looking forward to hearing what you're rumoured to have planned for it :hillbilly:

Does anyone have this issue of Toyota Trails that they would be willing to part with?

I am collecting info on Wilbur, 1971 FJ55, that was in this issue as the 'barn find'.

I have contacted Toyota Trails and they do not have the issue nor the digital files.

Hey Kimbo, I have one for you, I will bring it to C days if you haven't got one by then. I had no idea that thing was in print! Great score!

Thank you Rob! I will see you there.

I will wait, so if you don't eventually get a copy let me know. Postal strike coming,
didn't want it in limbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom