TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice setup:

20180617_192453-jpg.1726006

Yep. No dump bed when I built it tho...or 13bt for that matter.

Combined these...back when the islands supply of cruisers hadn't been picked clean by the flippers.

That's pretty impressive. So what model of cruiser have you NOT had your hands on yet....haha.

That's pretty impressive. So what model of cruiser have you NOT had your hands on yet....haha.

Haha,I haven't actually had that many.

The green thing in its various forms for over 10 years...then a 70 for another 5...an 81 for 2 months( Mistake . Should've kept the 70) mootard and the current 61.

With a few random junkers in there. Might've broken even on it all but I doubt it...:lol:

There's still a couple on my list but, we'll see.

Tremclad when I had it..:grinpimp:

Haha,I haven't actually had that many.

The green thing in its various forms for over 10 years...then a 70 for another 5...an 81 for 2 months( Mistake . Should've kept the 70) mootard and the current 61.

With a few random junkers in there. Might've broken even on it all but I doubt it...:lol:

There's still a couple on my list but, we'll see.

Tremclad when I had it..:grinpimp:

Did you teach Graham how to roll on the Tremclad? his mini truck looks quite good from 6 1/2 feet..

$144 euros? That's a fair bit of money to avoid a little wiring.

4 relays with pig tails was less than 40 bucks. :meh:

My 61has the home built relay system and it works just fine..seems there is no less expensive option for a plug and play at this point.

Did you teach Graham how to roll on the Tremclad? his mini truck looks quite good from 6 1/2 feet..

Ha, like I could teach him anything about bodywork :lol:

Spray bombs for me. touch ups would fade in after a month and blend.

My 61has the home built relay system and it works just fine..seems there is no less expensive option for a plug and play at this point.

yeah, just that that one isn't really plug and play, unless I'm misreading what little info the site gives, it relies on you having 24v trailer wiring already and will then step it down inline to the trailer

so you'd still need to do the relay thing to go from 4 to 3 wire. :meh:

This is just cool.

DARPA researchers have come up with the Reconfigurable Wheel Track (RWT), a technology that's capable of shifting a wheel's shape while a vehicle is in motion. It can transform from a wheel to a track in approximately two seconds, giving vehicles a dash of added mobility in mixed environments.
I hate that it's military use, why not just make it for fun for the rest of us!

DARPA ADJUSTABLE WHEELS.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom