TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have no plans to change anything from stock on this truck. I have my 60 series that eats up logging roads and loves to be rode hard and put away wet. I was just undergoing a shake test to see if everything is holding up nicely. Test complete, rode hard and put away washed inside and out.

Why? Weight is killer. I rebuilt my entire tub with proper 16 ga and even that seems overkill after the beercan tin of a 60
Back in '92, when I built the tub on a gravel driveway in Radium Hotsprings, the local welding shop had a choice of 1/8" steel or 22 gauge. The 18 year old me fixing up an old beater opted for 1/8". I wasn't interested in sheet metal that would flap in the breeze. 30 odd years later it's solid as rock.

Weight distribution is within 50 lbs side to side, and equally well balanced front to rear. I've not weighed it since adding the rear fuel tank in the 8274 out front. The overall end result is almost perfect weight distribution.

I met some random cruiser brothers. Super nice guys! Both 60's were beautiful and had the axt turbos sounding nice.

IMG_3929[1].JPG

IMG_2512[1].JPG

IMG_2520[1].JPG

IMG_2518[1].JPG

Beautiful group of trucks! Wide angle camera lens makes your 40 look miniature!

I'm assuming it's because Andy left and they're suddenly homeless.

They’re completely disoriented and have forgotten the well established pecking order.

Perhaps you need to find a young, virgin sacrifice for them… although Andy strikes me as more of a catholic alter-boy that’s getting on in the years. But they’ve lost him nonetheless.

They’re completely disoriented and have forgotten the well established pecking order.

Perhaps you need to find a young, virgin sacrifice for them… although Andy strikes me as more of a catholic alter-boy that’s getting on in the years. But they’ve lost him nonetheless.
Aging catholic altar boy with deep emotional scars from being molested by a priest...:lol:

Aging catholic altar boy with deep emotional scars from being molested by a priest...:lol:
I was going to leave that implied… ;)

After the Priest, his friends, and bunch of other strangers… a Swed impersonator did unspeakably things to him. The Swedish Authorities may never let Andy roam free again because of the horrors he’s been put through. ;)

Last edited:
I don’t think I have seen this one before on the island…

A354364C-7CF6-4CC1-8985-3C8F7B1A622E.jpeg

Perhaps here on mud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom