TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To be honest, if I went this sort of route I'd probably end up with some custom box or flat deck solution also. A decent Toyota cruiser box is just to much $$ for my mortgage slave budget. :bang:

Come out wheeling and roll the 60 by mistake.... :idea:
J/K
Dan Martz has a 7 series box or two...not sure what he would sell one for. I was inquiring a year or more ago about one of his mining trucks he purchased at auction, idea was to put it on my 81 series chasis. Never a fan of the 80 series body, looks like a over sized 4 runner

Sea to Sky Welding and Fabrication

Well, I'm strongly disagreeing with you on "the 80 series body, looks like a over sized 4 runner". Sheesh, our 3rd gen 4Runner looks like an undersized 80! The nerve! 😆

Spotted this during the hockey game last night so that must be where my 42 went.

IMG_0241.JPG

I have a truck and trailer that are empty. Any left?

Won’t do them any good… in a former life working for the Invermere Forrest district I put up 4 or 5 signs on either side of a ford in the road. Did little to no good. People still drove in and got stuck because they didn’t know how to drive. Meanwhile, I drove the empty F250 through in 2WD each time I went out to put up another pair of signs… never had any trouble in a pickup in 2WD.

In the end it became an issue of liability… drivers couldn’t really get far complaining they got stuck in 8” of water after driving past 5 signs in the last 500 meters that said ‘don’t do it’, ‘do so at your own risk’, and ‘4x4 access only’.

Penticton Toyota was burned to the ground by arsonists. 2 have since been charged. Bastards!
F51B956E-FF74-4816-99DA-C7E1CA51C723.jpeg

It came from the Community4x4 forum from South Africa

Saw this gem in Qualicum yesterday. Chatted with the guy and he has two, one as a spare. He uses it to haul top soil for his wife and yes…it has a hydraulic dump box.

View attachment 3012929

View attachment 3012930

View attachment 3012931

View attachment 3012932

View attachment 3012933
Cool.

I seriously thought about a dump bed for mine, but then I knew the woman would be filling it to the tits with dirt and gravel every weekend and just couldn't do that to my cruiser :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom