Toyota FQ 15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dose anyone here have a dodge M37 with a canvas cab and also has access to a FQ15 long shot but if you could tell me if the canvas cover fits that would be amazing :)

Hey guys, so I got in touch with the guy's in Thailand and they are now sending me a NOS cab canvas for the Toyota FQ15 and some other parts as well. They are supper friendly and easy to to deal with.
Just a hint. ..
Whoever wants to sell something, is always friendly.
oo5oo00ßä0ö-.png

When paying for the goods be careful .
Don`t transfer money first and then wait for the parts..

I just want to know if a Dodge M37 Canvas top would fit on a Toyota FQ15 before I make the leap to purchase one as they are not cheap.
I did price up a local canvas guy to make a cab top and he said it would be just under 2K AUS, is that price reasonable guys as I can pick up a Dodge M37 canvas for approximately $800 AUS?

I just want to know if a Dodge M37 Canvas top would fit on a Toyota FQ15 before I make the leap to purchase one as they are not cheap.
I did price up a local canvas guy to make a cab top and he said it would be just under 2K AUS, is that price reasonable guys as I can pick up a Dodge M37 canvas for approximately $800 AUS?
First :
Don`t know if a Dodge canvas fit.
Second:
To think about today's prices for you.
Let's go back 41 years in Europe / Germany
1980 Toyota wanted for a new soft top
for my new bought BI43 about 4000 DM **
would be today in EU about 2080 Euro. *

* all without the meanwhile inflation.. worldwide !

** was about 18% I paid for the complete car .

Last edited:
I have G502 G507 seelite headlights, incase anyone looking for a pair and one fq15 switch and Fuel meter.

First :
Don`t know if a Dodge canvas fit.
Second:
To think about today's prices for you.
Let's go back 41 years in Europe / Germany
1980 Toyota wanted for a new soft top
for my new bought BI43 about 4000 DM **
would be today in EU about 2080 Euro. *

* all without the meanwhile inflation.. worldwide !

** was about 18% I paid for the complete car .
I understand, I was just keen to get the most authentic top as possible as I don't know my local canvas makers quality.

I understand, I was just keen to get the most authentic top as possible as I don't know my local canvas makers quality.
Did a quick search on Goggle " Military canvas / Australia "
& found this :
You and your canvas maker can chose the material you want, for your truck
Hope it helps... Cheers

Last edited:
Most canvas companies around here have quoted me around $3500 - $4000 AUD to make me a canvas. Sadly that's well out of my budget.
That's one of the main reasons I wanted to know if a M37 cab canvas would be interchangeable as I can get one for $700 AUD.

M37 canvas will not fit on a FQ15. I checked

Hi Guy's,
does anyone in Australia know were to get a good Olive drab paint from with a undercoat to suit?

Hey guys, so I got in touch with the guy's in Thailand and they are now sending me a NOS cab canvas for the Toyota FQ15 and some other parts as well. They are supper friendly and easy to to deal with.
Hi, I am new to the forum, I have just acquired a complete and mainly original FQ 15. Can you provide details of your contact in Thailand. Thailand is my home and I would like to see what your contact has to offer. I visited the American Military Scrap Yard in Saraburi some weeks ago. Lots of FQ 15 there in various state of repair/condition.

Hi, I am new to the forum, I have just acquired a complete and mainly original FQ 15. Can you provide details of your contact in Thailand. Thailand is my home and I would like to see what your contact has to offer. I visited the American Military Scrap Yard in Saraburi some weeks ago. Lots of FQ 15 there in various state of repair/condition.
I think he went here :
This seems to be the scrapyard in Thailand that sells FQ15’s and parts. Maybe you could try them?
View attachment 2777031

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom