Toyota Electric winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this toyota winch is rated at 10,000lbs. have had an adapter made for this winch and have now fitted a superwinch 7.8hp motor on to it. no pics as yet.
a friend also has this set up and it goes hard

this toyota winch is rated at 10,000lbs. have had an adapter made for this winch and have now fitted a superwinch 7.8hp motor on to it. no pics as yet.

Can you provide more information on the adapter? Is the 7.8hp motor available in 24V? Would like to see pics when you can. Thanks

Very interesting!... Where can I get that adapter?
I have two winch of these, 12 volts. They are the best electric winch. Never stop, and virtually free maintenance. Always work, and rolled fast =). From factory coming with aditional solenoid, activated from ignition key switch.
Any question let me. I recommend you always make sure that the lever fully connected/disconnected, it is the only care.

Regards.

hi bj71, i have a 12v toyota winch which didnt come with a remote. so now im making my own remote.
my wires are exactly the same, the yellow wire is from the solenoid and white is connected to the battery.

in the remote i connect the white and yellow to a switch for the solenoid (to give power to the winch). the blue wires are also connected to the white (for in/out).

so where does the ground and temp connect to? together?

or did i do something wrong?

hi bj71, i have a 12v toyota winch which didnt come with a remote. so now im making my own remote.
my wires are exactly the same, the yellow wire is from the solenoid and white is connected to the battery.

in the remote i connect the white and yellow to a switch for the solenoid (to give power to the winch). the blue wires are also connected to the white (for in/out).

so where does the ground and temp connect to? together?

or did i do something wrong?

Does yours have two solenoids on the winch? Blues from the remote should go directly to the solenoids, one on each. The remote is directing the power to one solenoid or the other to control direction. MY ground wire is just going to one of the bolts that mount the control box to the motor. I did not use the temp sensor wire off the motor, I simple left it un hooked. Hope this helps.

Does yours have two solenoids on the winch? Blues from the remote should go directly to the solenoids, one on each. The remote is directing the power to one solenoid or the other to control direction. MY ground wire is just going to one of the bolts that mount the control box to the motor. I did not use the temp sensor wire off the motor, I simple left it un hooked. Hope this helps.

yup, i have two solenoids on the winch. and one in the engine bay for arming the winch.

so in the remote im making the 2 blue wires and yellow is connected using switch sepearley to the white wire (power frm battery). so what do i do about ground and temp wire in the remote?

sorry for all the questions

HI, you have more info to this? any pic?, im very interesting to chanche my 24volts motor to a 12 volts.

I installed the winch Aisin 1000 in my "60". 24V. I need more power!
0_d0e0a_aed0cb7a_L.jpg

I know this is old material, but anybody could help me out. Im trying to source the part numbers for these 2 solenoids? These are 24v. I looked at the EPC but there are no internals to the winch.

Im trying to convert a 12v winch to 24v, already have the motor, missing these solenoids

Thanks in advance!

100_1815-jpg.328788

Well, thats exactly what Im after. I do not have the 24 volts part number, I want to know the 24v part number as I am missing the solenoids. The electric motor I already have in 24v. Thank you!

Thanks a lot Bjowett,

No, Im not set on Denso, whatever works well, Im good with it. Any ideas where to find Albrights in 24 volts? Your help is much much appreciated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom