Toyota 2L part search help needed! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MrW

Threads
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here on IH8MUD. I have been successfully wrenching (thanks to forums like these) on a few Toyotas ( 95 T100 5vz-fe w/ 459km on it, and more recently a 85 Hiace Pickup 2L with 92km) now for a while. I find much of the information here useful and I am hoping to soon be at the point where I can contribute some little nuggets of wisdom myself. In the mean time I am looking for a part to complete an engine rebuild on the 2L in the 85 Hiace. Lucky for me many of the parts on this Van are the same as the Toyota Pickup offered in Canada between 85-87. However in my recent teardown of the head I have noticed a broken part that does not seem to have a part number. It seems as though I either need to buy a whole new head (something I would like to avoid) or locate the broken part. If anyone has the part circled in red or knows where I can find one I would be grateful to know!
I figure with the number of cracked 2L-T heads I have read about out there, someone might have a piece like this to spare.
I don't know what the compatibility is for this part except the manual for the L, 2L and 2L-T does not specify a difference. I have also been told I have a first generation 2L which may make a difference.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom