For Sale Toyota 15B-FTE engines(FT engines not available)(from Toyota MEGACRUISER), MEGACRUISER tented, pick up type and many more JDM, ex-militarys available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After short break shipping again turn by turn.
Stable container prices peace of mind.. ;)
photo_2021-04-06_14-00-54.jpg

Its quite far from our place. Engine will be shipped from Ibaraki Pref. to Okinawa, its distant island for us.

Has anyone here on mud purchased from this vendor? Would love to hear how the experience was and how the deal worked. Please feel free to send me a PM

Megacruiser pick up type with 15B-FTE engine. * The 15B-FTE is a 4.1 L (4104 cc) inline 4 cylinder, sixteen valve, OHV, electronic direct injection, turbo, intercooled diesel engine. Bore is 108 mm and stroke is 112 mm, with a compression ratio of 17.8:1. Output is 114 kW (153 hp) at 3,200 rpm with 382 N⋅m (282 ft⋅lbf) of torque at 1,800 rpm. *
4 Automatic Transmission.
20210424_151234-Edit.jpg

Has anyone here on mud purchased from this vendor? Would love to hear how the experience was and how the deal worked. Please feel free to send me a PM
I bought an engine from him several months ago; it's still in Japan, but that doesn't have anything to do with him. I talked to him on whatsapp and transferred the money to his company account, and he sent the engine to the shipper. He delivered it to the shipper, and there were some small issues with preparation as it was the first one he'd sent that was going to the US and had to be prepped differently due to US customs requirements than he had done, but the shipping company was able to do it. So it wasn't completely smooth, but not bad, and based on my experience I'd say you could buy from him with reasonable confidence.

I bought an engine from him several months ago; it's still in Japan, but that doesn't have anything to do with him. I talked to him on whatsapp and transferred the money to his company account, and he sent the engine to the shipper. He delivered it to the shipper, and there were some small issues with preparation as it was the first one he'd sent that was going to the US and had to be prepped differently due to US customs requirements than he had done, but the shipping company was able to do it. So it wasn't completely smooth, but not bad, and based on my experience I'd say you could buy from him with reasonable confidence.
Thank you for your comment. That was my first time shipping engine to US on pallets. ☺️ Now I have wooden pallets with heated fumigation (disinfection) that require US import regulation. Next orders were prepared properly and delivered to the asked destination. Thank you for your order and comments. 🙇‍♂️
20201209_112556.jpg
20201209_112613.jpg

I may be getting one of these shipped to Charleston, SC and will have half a container to spare. If anyone wants to split the container cost send me a PM
We can plan 20 ft container with 2 Megacruisers or 40 ft HC container with 4 units of Megacruisers. We can also put engine and other parts together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom