Toyocom OBD1 reader review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just shoot him an email and ask. He usually makes batches as interest peaks
I couldn’t find contact information. Do you happen to have it?

Won't let me copy and paste. From play store page. Email at bottom

Screenshot_20181209-145436_Google Play Store.jpg

he answers questions pretty quick on his FB page,i think he made mention units would be ready 2019

I second this^^ He got back to me on FB within 24 hours or so, and does seem willing to churn out "batches."

Awesome! Thank you all!

Any idea if this would work on an Oz market truck?

He has a few for sale as of Tuesday night. I ordered one, but haven't received shipping confirmation. I've been wanting one since I found out about them years ago.

I found this to be one of my "must" have tools for my 94, it's been invaluable since I started using it a couple of months ago!

I missed the last batch. Crap. My social media game is pretty slim, but I may have to get on Instagram finally. Crap twice.

I got shipping confirmation. :bounce:

Now to pick up a super cheap android device. Any suggestions?

Just ordered one. Showing 3 left in stock.

I just looked again. All sold already. I've been checking every few days since mid december when the last small batch showed up. They disappear fast .

toyocom page says it can have added reads by custom inputs, what have you guys added?
I sent him a ping on FB, hope to get one of these soon, anyone have pics of the setup installed on a 94 engine bay?
Did you need to splice in lengths of wire?

what added custom inputs are you referring to?
there is one on the Facebook page for an oil pressure sending unit,also the toyocomfan?

toyocom page says it can have added reads by custom inputs, what have you guys added?
I sent him a ping on FB, hope to get one of these soon, anyone have pics of the setup installed on a 94 engine bay?
Did you need to splice in lengths of wire?
This review was for a 94. Just plug and play to the obd port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom