Towing/ Camping /Trailers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a good deal to me! Depending on what "needs some cosmetic stuff" means.

Definitely worth looking at. Looks good from the outside.

I help you!

Plant and water daily!!!

It's not getting any better...instead of planting a money tree, my beautiful wife is digging a BIG hole in the backyard starting tomorrow.

I should just burn the money.....:censor:

Just don't throw the money in the hole to burn it. I hear it's gonna have water in it!

It's not getting any better...instead of planting a money tree, my beautiful wife is digging a BIG hole in the backyard starting tomorrow.

Congrats! It can get expensive quickly. You'll have another nice Polaris powered rig.

As you say,

BET THAT!

Congrats! It can get expensive quickly. You'll have another nice Polaris powered rig.

That's some funny s*** right there..

Rice man is funny!

Dig a hole throw some money in it, light it on fire , put it out with water...
Voila! a pool

Now keep throwing money at it..

Nolen, Good thing you got out of wheeling..

We have had a pool for 8 years.
They are money pits but your kids are gonna love it, the wife will love it and all your new friends will really love it!

I would do it again.I just wish we would have gone with salt from day one.

Tell Shane & Tommy I said Git To WORK!

Nolen, be sure you get the Pentair Intelliflo pool pump. Variable speed and will save your lots of $$$ on your electric bill.

Look on the bright side, she could be ugly.

Look on the bright side, she could be ugly.

If that was the case then there would be no motivation for extra exterior water.

Its bad enough we have to look at Grog. At least he is rich for Toothfairy's sake :lol:

The Toothfairy is the rich one. I am just along for the ride these days.

Tommy at CPS has been cagey and ducking me...they were supposed to start in February.

Julie got on his ass yesterday and they are out there digging today:lol:

I will find out what kind of pump they have planned for me Charles.

Charles, do you have a heater in your pool? Thinking a heat pump since I am on Propane and propane is so expensive. It costs about 3x as much as the gas heater but I don't have to have a truck come out and fill up my electricity :D

Tell Tommy I said to tighten up!

Tommy just called me and said "Damn man, you should have warned me about her...."

Back on the topic of trailers....

Lenny, you said in your other post you saw two options at Pat's house.

What did you think about what he has? I have not seen his camper yet but I have seen Joel's enclosed.

The Toothfairy is the rich one. I am just along for the ride these days.

Tommy at CPS has been cagey and ducking me...they were supposed to start in February.

Julie got on his ass yesterday and they are out there digging today:lol:

Charles, do you have a heater in your pool? Thinking a heat pump since I am on Propane and propane is so expensive. It costs about 3x as much as the gas heater but I don't have to have a truck come out and fill up my electricity :D

Pool people suck. That is the first of many times you/tooth fairy will have to get on his ass.

we had a heater on my mom and dad's pool years ago. don't for get to turn heater off. $$$$$$$$

we had a heater on my mom and dad's pool years ago. don't for get to turn heater off. $$$$$$$$

I know. I heated my hot tub in TX when we first got in my house in North Richland Hills and it took 3 days to heat the hot tub. I was so confused until I realized I had heated the entire pool in January.

That cost me $400...and that was 2001 dollars!

Lenny, go with the gooseneck and camper...that way you could haul 1 rig and the camper or 2 rigs and no camper. If we were going a couple times a month, I would definetly want something bigger/better/nicer.......but for a few times a year, na....just my .02.

I want to go on record and call first dibs on your camper Jrob! You will upgrade and I will buy yours when you do.

Grog, we didn't heat our pool since we didn't do the spa option. Wife and I didn't want one and didn't want to spend additional 10K for it. We got several bids on pool price and went with the most expensive pool builder.

Be sure to ask about construction. Many pool builders will skimp on rebars and will try to build with #3 (3/8" rebars) on 12" or 16" centers. I had my pool builder use #4 (1/2" rebar) on 8" centers on the pool and deck. Way overkill, but didn't want the pool shell to crack. Also, ask them if the gunite is dry or wet. Wet is more expensive, stronger, and less prone to application error. Pool builders that use dry gunite will tell you that it is stronger and goes on smooth. Smoothness is not important since you're going to finish it off with plaster. Rough edges = better adhesion for plaster.
Do your own research to discern truth from bullsh!t.

They also will try to save money by going with cheaper pool equipment (pump, cleaner, filter, etc.,).

What type of plaster are you getting?

Sorry for the hijack.

Charles

Grog, we didn't heat our pool since we didn't do the spa option. Wife and I didn't want one and didn't want to spend additional 10K for it. We got several bids on pool price and went with the most expensive pool builder.

Be sure to ask about construction. Many pool builders will skimp on rebars and will try to build with #3 (3/8" rebars) on 12" or 16" centers. I had my pool builder use #4 (1/2" rebar) on 8" centers on the pool and deck. Way overkill, but didn't want the pool shell to crack. Also, ask them if the gunite is dry or wet. Wet is more expensive, stronger, and less prone to application error. Pool builders that use dry gunite will tell you that it is stronger and goes on smooth. Smoothness is not important since you're going to finish it off with plaster. Rough edges = better adhesion for plaster.
Do your own research to discern truth from bullsh!t.

They also will try to save money by going with cheaper pool equipment (pump, cleaner, filter, etc.,).

What type of plaster are you getting?

Sorry for the hijack.

Charles

Now we're adding pools to our trailers ?!?!:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom