Towing/ Camping /Trailers (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just hard to get someone to pick you up and fool with kids when you need to drop a vehicle. I just towed it where I needed it taken.

Getting some paint repair done to it for its one year anniversary

Saw these brackets on a big $$ trailer and the guy made me a set for the M416.

www.expeditionoutfitters.com

IMG_4333.JPG

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_4335.JPG

IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4337.JPG

sweet Nolen.

Those brackets are cool. What height does it sit at? Do you have to be a rock midget to walk under it?

While I should be taking @dnp 's advice and pulling off the running boards on the lx, I decided to work on the trailer project.

Stripped old crappy paint and decals:
Before
IMG_2496.JPG

After
IMG_2516.JPG

Also did some cleanup and rattle canned the monster 15x10's that I got from @wngrog from Lou's 40 build.

Before
IMG_2511.JPG

After
IMG_2512.JPG

Plenty to still do but learning a lot by doing.

Off road cargo trailer for sale... SOLD... - Expedition Portal
While I should be taking @dnp 's advice and pulling off the running boards on the lx, I decided to work on the trailer project.

Plenty to still do but learning a lot by doing.
a couple of cargo conversions I saw recently.

4x6 Cargo Trailer + RTT + 93 Toyota 4x4 Package (Trailer and RTT SOLD) - Expedition Portal

I've been researching converting a cargo trailer or starting with one of the overland editions with the independent suspension and welded cage frames that runabout campers is building and finishing it out
WeeRoll.com | Facebook

a couple of cargo conversions I saw recently.

4x6 Cargo Trailer + RTT + 93 Toyota 4x4 Package (Trailer and RTT SOLD) - Expedition Portal

I've been researching converting a cargo trailer or starting with one of the overland editions with the independent suspension and welded cage frames that runabout campers is building and finishing it out
WeeRoll.com | Facebook

Very neat build. I'm hoping mine eventually has a few of the features they have on theirs. Interior should be completely different.

Y'ALL HIT ME UP WITH SOME ADVICE. What would you do with the tongue? It's short. Standard style hitch. Pretty stout. Only issue is backing it up currently. Just turns really quick. If it were yours, what would you do? I'm not a welder so keep that in mind too....

This is gonna sound weird, but...

Post some pics of your tongue.

Better yet, start a build thread for your trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom