Wanted Torsion bars and rear springs to fit 1998 LX 470 (100 series) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I am looking at a new purchase for the wife (1998 LX 470) and the AHC has been disassembled. The previous owner had a strut master kit installed without replacing the original torsion bars. I would love to locate some rear springs and torsion bars from a 100 series that someone has taken out to update their suspension.

I am located in BC, Canada but have access to a US postal address.

Let me know what you have and what you want.

Thanks,
Cody

Hi,

I am looking at a new purchase for the wife (1998 LX 470) and the AHC has been disassembled. The previous owner had a strut master kit installed without replacing the original torsion bars. I would love to locate some rear springs and torsion bars from a 100 series that someone has taken out to update their suspension.

I am located in BC, Canada but have access to a US postal address.

Let me know what you have and what you want.

Thanks,
Cody

I just replaced the suspension on my 2006 Landcruiser. I have the factory springs and torsion bars. Let me know if these will fit and maybe we can work something out.

thanks

I just replaced the suspension on my 2006 Landcruiser. I have the factory springs and torsion bars. Let me know if these will fit and maybe we can work something out.

thanks
Yes they will fit. Thank you for the quick reply.

thanks
Any idea what the weight of the springs and bars are? Shipping from Arkansas might be prohibitive but definitely worth looking into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom