For Sale Tons of FZJ80/LX450 parts--BIG UPDATE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interested in plastic/rubber parts from underneath
- 3 (on each side) grey circular rubber stoppers under the sills (front and middle doors) that plug water
- black rubber stoppers that are under PS and DS floor
- 4 plastic 'cards' (mostly rectangular shape) that are vertical under the rear floor (if lying on the ground back to the rear axle looking up and to the rear ; away from rear wheel . They 'plug' openings in the upper body when looking up. don't know name of these

still have those rear cargo windows? rubbers too, just incase?
shipped to 44202 please

Your list shows that you still have a full set of fender flares? Does that include the passenger side rear flare behind the door?

Do you have the air amplifier? White control box under the dash and above the gas pedal. Thanks!

still have those rear cargo windows? rubbers too, just incase?
shipped to 44202 please
I checked them out and they're in really rough shape. Not worth pulling/shipping... Sorry!

Your list shows that you still have a full set of fender flares? Does that include the passenger side rear flare behind the door?
Sorry, the rear PS has sold. Both fronts and the rear DS are available.

Hey 2 E L O,

I am interested in the rear bumper cover corners and the center cover. Please let me know your best price with shipping included to 17701... Paypal ready

Actually what color are the bumpers on this one? Gray or Champagne/tan?
They are gray. Center cover isn't available. Rear corners are pretty good. DS is very good. PS has a couple imperfections. Let me know if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom