For Sale Tons of FZJ80/LX450 parts--BIG UPDATE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How much for power antenna?

Could I see some pictures of the steering wheel clamshell? Also, what are the door lock solenoids? Are they the complete actuator assembly? Or is it just the motor inside? Thanks.
I will PM you photos of the clamshell. It is in great shape.

Door lock solenoids are the little black assemblies attached to the latch assemblies inside the doors. I could include the latch assembly if you need it. Only the front door solenoids are available. The rear doors and hatch solenoids have sold.

Also, what about the windshield. Is it available. I don't know a great deal about windshield so I'm not sure if it's if it's something you can remove and I can reinstall.
The windshield is in very good shape. But I’m not sure about removal and shipping. It is probably cost prohibitive. I would want a pro to do the removal and crating for shipping.

How much for power antenna?
Power antenna was replaced by PO with a solid antenna. It’s available if you want it.

A87F2677-4410-4BE3-9801-71CC1A322CA1.jpeg

C06276E0-D4F2-4938-8E1E-024D39F972A1.jpeg

What color is the interior. My 80 series is the beige color on the interior which I believe they call Oak. I need the DS power seat mechanism. The mechanisms on the left side of the drivers seat. My seat works but I am missing the plastic pieces that connect hyphen the part you touch with your finger :). I'd be interested in buying the entire mechanism. I have 3 Cruisers all with the oak interior and some point one of them is going to go out

I would also be interested in 3 ceiling grab handles. I would like to install one on the driver side. It doesn't seem that they put a grab handle on the ceiling for the driver. I'm only interested if they are the tan/Oak

What color is the interior. My 80 series is the beige color on the interior which I believe they call Oak. I need the DS power seat mechanism. The mechanisms on the left side of the drivers seat. My seat works but I am missing the plastic pieces that connect hyphen the part you touch with your finger :). I'd be interested in buying the entire mechanism. I have 3 Cruisers all with the oak interior and some point one of them is going to go out
Interior is oak/tan. However, seats are all sold.

I would also be interested in 3 ceiling grab handles. I would like to install one on the driver side. It doesn't seem that they put a grab handle on the ceiling for the driver. I'm only interested if they are the tan/Oak
I have 4 tan/oak roof grab handles available. $5 each.

I need a drivers side front door latch and associated parts. The part inside the door. with two wires coming off it. I also need the rubber window track near the latch.
Sorry, these are sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom